Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best My_new_get_up Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best My_new_get_up Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whatsapp status in hindi love new, love new quotes, love song bollywood new, sharechat love status new, new pulli kolam designs with dots,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hafiza Sabeela Jawaid

Hijab is the Pride of every Muslim Females 💟💞🤗💯 #alhamdulillah #My_new_get_up #My_permanent_look #Source_of_Inspiration_is_none_other_than #Dr_Bushra_Khalid

read more
"Every time you wear the Hijab remember you are wearing an ayah of the Quran."

Before today I missed that Ayah of the Quran from my life. I knew everything about this but somewhere Shaitan controlled me & if I did somewhat so I did it forcefully not by my choice. But from today Alhamdulillah ❤️ it's my choice to implement on Ayah of the Quran by wearing Hijab at any cost Inshallah. So from now you will see me in this get up bcz it's now going to be permanent part of my life. So, friends remove my all pics of my old get up if you have any It's my humble request to all of you. I will surely continue all my activities like before but from now all those continuity will be in this get up Inshallah. 

Just need prayers of all of you for Istiqamat on this right path which I have chosen.

#Alhamdulillah
#My_new_get_up
#My_permanent_look
#Source_of_Inspiration_is_none_other_than
#Dr_Bushra_Khalid 💕💞

Bushra Khalid Hijab is the Pride of every Muslim Females 💟💞🤗💯

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification