Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thinkvsspeak Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thinkvsspeak Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i think i fell in love with you, aapse a ummid na thi love shayri 0, we accept the love we think we deserve, i love you more than you think, think i love my wife,

• 30 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Rahul Sharma

What we say is quite different from what we think. Capture the duality of your mind and tongue, today. Use #thinkvsspeak #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #Challenge #Quote #Truth

read more
Think Twice because you may end up messing things in haste

Speak less because more you speak more are the chances to offence others What we say is quite different from what we think. Capture the duality of your mind and tongue, today. Use #ThinkVsSpeak 

#Collab Challenge    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

#yqbaba #yqtales #challenge #quote #truth

Uvarani jaganathan

What we say is quite different from what we think. Capture the duality of your mind and tongue, today. Use #thinkvsspeak #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
What you wish...

What others wish...🙁

- today's society... What we say is quite different from what we think. Capture the duality of your mind and tongue, today. Use #ThinkVsSpeak 

Haseena Dudekula

What we say is quite different from what we think. Capture the duality of your mind and tongue, today. Use #thinkvsspeak #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fuck you !

Okay fine, let's see how it goes ! What we say is quite different from what we think. Capture the duality of your mind and tongue, today. Use #ThinkVsSpeak 

Swapnil Moon

I don't speak everything I think because not everybody is going to listen and react on what I think.
Instead keeping it in mind and act later. #yqbaba #yqquotes #donotspeak #confined #thoughts #think #thinkvsspeak

Swapnil Moon

Different.

Same. #yqbaba #yqquotes
#everyone #wontgetit #ThinkVsSpeak 
#Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

K Harsita

the one who was a Demon but is an Angel too #thinkvsspeak #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

she was the one who took everything from my life and made me alone

she is the one who was there with me when i was all alone the one who was a Demon but is an Angel too
#ThinkVsSpeak 

Priyanka Rathod

What people think and what is actually true are two different things. #inspirationalquotes #thinkvsspeak #writer #positivevibes #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Priyanka Rathod

Your mouth 
says 
something..
But your mind 
says 
someting else. #writer  #thinkvsspeak #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqbabaquotes  #openchallenge

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

No one is privy to your thoughts
can never be caught
a dichotomy!

Choose your words right
once spoken cannot
be withdrawn

What we say is quite different from what we think. Capture the duality of your mind and tongue, today. Use #ThinkVsSpeak 

Naresh Roy

read more
Like a Man  

Like a Gentleman 

What we say is quite different from what we think. Capture the duality of your mind and tongue, today. Use #ThinkVsSpeak 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification