Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worldneeds Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worldneeds Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you want to change the world go home and love your family, wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, sad shayri world in hindi for love 0, a true love story that shocked the world, i love you as big as the world text,

• 37 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Springblossoms

I don't blame social media. But yeah I must say we all are becoming slaves of social media to get likes and lots of comments. Live a real life instead of digital life. What does this world need more of? Write for a better world. #worldneeds #Collab #SocialMedia life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
True love and happiness
Instead of social media likes
And comments!
This world needs more of 
Your inner beauty having
Caring and understanding nature,
Not a face fully covered
With make up!
This world needs more of
Humanity which is getting hidden
Behind showing off as humanity! I don't blame social media. But yeah I must say we all are becoming slaves of social media to get likes and lots of comments. Live a real life instead of digital life.

What does this world need more of? Write for a better world. #worldneeds #collab #socialmedia #life #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

AbiR Jackson

Tujhe khone ke darr se, tujhe paya hi nahi 
Zindgi bhar tadpta raha,tujhe bataya hi nahi.... #missingsomeone #missyouforever #abirjackson #google #trending #world #worldwillchange #worldneeds

AbiR Jackson

अब रिश्ते इंसान से नहीं
      पैसों से बनता है। #worldneeds #money #relation #rich #google #abirjackson #yourquotes #instagram

Osho Jain

What does this world need more of? Write for a better world. #worldneeds #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
More tolerance
More positivity
More simplicity
More humanity
🌻 What does this world need more of? Write for a better world. #worldneeds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Neerja

What does this world need more of? Write for a better world. #worldneeds #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #lessemotional #semesterfever (qouteeightyfour)

read more
To be practical ,
Rather being emotional .

That's the only way to live in peace ! 🤟 What does this world need more of? Write for a better world. #worldneeds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #lessemotional #semesterfever (qouteeightyfour)

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What does this world need more of? Write for a better world. #worldneeds #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Kind people
Who keeps on doing their responsibilities 
Without expecting anything in return 
Without complaining 
The one who has his own path
A path created to move ahead
And help others too 
To move ahead
And achieve their dream... What does this world need more of? Write for a better world. #worldneeds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

What does this world need more of? Write for a better world. #worldneeds #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Pure Souls❤️✌️ What does this world need more of? Write for a better world. #worldneeds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Everyone who's ever taken a shower has an idea. It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference.Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
 What does this world need more of? Write for a better world. #worldneeds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
Sensitive people 
Who don't judge others by...
their cast and creed or their background 
People who can spread peace....
It's good to have them around
Love should be found everywhere....
Hatred shouldn't exist anywhere 
Unity in diversity should prevail....
Life's boat should smoothly sail What does this world need more of? Write for a better world. #worldneeds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

What does this world need more of? Write for a better world. #worldneeds #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc #tolerance #acceptance #newwritersclub

read more
tolerance and acceptance
of differences like similarities. What does this world need more of? Write for a better world. #worldneeds #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc #tolerance #acceptance #newwritersclub
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification