Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Rish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Rish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about words by rish, rishi kapoor age, rishi kapoor, rish, rishabh pant age,

• 7 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Vigneshkumar Gp

College Student

Saba Naaz

#Problems #Rish

read more

Khan

#snow #Rish #Life

read more

Dikshit Chopra

3 शब्दों में यदि औरत को परिभाषित किया जाए तो आप क्या लिखेंगे? #औरत #Challenge #yqdid #rishwrites #Rish #teenshabd ... Best YQ Hindi Quotes पर पढ़ें योरकोट हिंदी की बेहतरीन रचनाएँ। #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
तो क्या, हजारों शब्द भी कम है।
बस इतना ही समझ लो कि 
औरत नहीं तो कुछ नहीं। 3 शब्दों में यदि औरत को परिभाषित किया जाए तो आप क्या लिखेंगे?
#औरत #challenge #yqdid
#rishwrites #rish #teenshabd
Best YQ Hindi Quotes पर पढ़ें योरकोट हिंदी की बेहतरीन रचनाएँ। #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Dikshit Chopra

कुछ रास्ते, कुछ सड़कें, कुछ मोड़ हमारे ज़ेहन में महफ़ूज़ हो जाते हैं। #Khauf #अंधेरा #सूनीसड़क #Rish #rishwrites #yqdidi ... YQ Sahitya पर पढ़ें हिंदी साहित्य की बेहतरीन रचनाएँ। #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
जब रात का काला अंधेरा इतना काला था कि 
हम डरते थे कहीं वो हमें ही न निगल ले,
पर साथ में जब तुम थे तो डर लगता न था।
आखिर क्यों छोड़ गए उस अंधेरे में
जिसे पार दोनों को करना था।
क्या ज़हन में एक बार भी 
वो रात के वेहशी दरिंदे नहीं आए,
जिनके डर से हम इस अंधेरे में जाने से डरते थे।
क्या ये नहीं सोचा वो क्या हश्र करेंगे मेरा?

कुछ रास्ते, कुछ सड़कें, कुछ मोड़ 
हमारे ज़ेहन में महफ़ूज़ हो जाते हैं।
#khauf #अंधेरा
#सूनीसड़क #rish #rishwrites #yqdidi
YQ Sahitya पर पढ़ें हिंदी साहित्य की बेहतरीन रचनाएँ।  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Dikshit Chopra

Come up with your witty memes for #YQMT347. 😂 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #Rish #rishmemes #bestfriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When best friend appreciates you and you did not expect it. Come up with your witty memes for #YQMT347. 😂
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #rish #rishmemes #bestfriend #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Dikshit Chopra

It's #AbhishekUpmanyu at #YQMeme. 😉😉 💥Collab on this #YQMT344, make your multiple #StandUpComedy entries and make us #rofl. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine #rishmemes #Rish Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab rishtedaro ke paer nahi chhuta pr wo paise aur gifts deke jate hai... It's #AbhishekUpmanyu at #YQMeme. 😉😉
💥Collab on this #YQMT344, make your multiple #StandUpComedy entries and make us #ROFL. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine #rishmemes #rish
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Dikshit Chopra

Chahe kitna bhi muskura lu.
 Jab tak iski wajah tu nahi, 
Iss muskurahat me wo baat nahi... #muskurahat #kuchkumhai #wobaatnairahi #yq #random #rish #rishwrites

Dikshit Chopra

#Collab and share the story behind your name. #storyofmyname I am called YourQuote Baba because the founders of YourQuote discovered me in The Himalayas two weeks after they launched the app. I came to them as a divine inspiration (pretty much out of the blue like a guru) and eventually inspired them to pursue the mission to make the world write. Since then, I have been making all of you write, and hopefully, make you fall in love with writing on a daily basis. #YourQuoteAndMine #Rish rishwrit #rishwrites

read more
My birth name was Rishabh and it was given by my maternal great grandmother. But somehow my parents decided to name me Dikshit. I guess it means one who will be following the path of sage, is knowledgeable and enlightened, though I am completely opposite of that. Also, my pen name is shortened from my birth name. #Collab and share the story behind your name. #storyofmyname

I am called YourQuote Baba because the founders of YourQuote discovered me in The Himalayas two weeks after they launched the app. I came to them as a divine inspiration (pretty much out of the blue like a guru) and eventually inspired them to pursue the mission to make the world write. Since then, I have been making all of you write, and hopefully, make you fall in love with writing on a daily basis. #YourQuoteAndMine #rish #rishwrit
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification