Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hurdle Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hurdle Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hurdle meaning in hindi, hurdle meaning in marathi, hurdle quotes track, hurdle quotes, define hurdle 210,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sakshi Vashist

#lettertoself #letterstoself First hurdle- Thinking it cannot be done Second hurdle- Thinking it cannot be done by ME Third hurdle- Thinking out loud about its possibility of actually happening #Brave #Courage #hurdle #Self #letter Thank you Arsh and Prarthna Amar for the challenge

read more
Yes you CAN.
Yes you CAN.
Yes YOU can.
Yes YOU can.
YES you can.
YES. #lettertoself #letterstoself
First hurdle- Thinking it cannot be done
Second hurdle- Thinking it cannot be done by ME
Third hurdle- Thinking out loud about its possibility of actually happening
#brave #courage #hurdle #self #letter

Thank you Arsh and Prarthna Amar for the challenge

Rumika Oraon

The biggest hurdle between us and our success is nothing but our own comfort zone. #success #hurdle #yqbaba #motivation

hansmeet kour

When you can relate...! Sometimes hurdles, break-points and rough paths are the most important turning points in your life. Perhaps, this is when you give yourself some time which otherwise you wouldn't have given. #hans11 #hurdle #Break #musafir #Journey #Perception

read more
थक सा गया है मन का मुसाफिर, 
इक ठोकर चाहिए ठहरने के लिए।
Thak sa gya hai mann ka musafir, 
ek thokar chahiye theharne k lye.
(Complicated) When you can relate...! Sometimes hurdles, break-points and rough paths are the most important turning points in your life. Perhaps, this is when you give yourself some time which otherwise you wouldn't have given. #hans11 #hurdle #break #musafir #journey #perception

Aamir Qais AnZar

Good Morning. Begin your day with fresh thoughts. #LikeToBelieve #dayhighlight #Readymade #acumen #hurdle #hurdlesoflife #BetterYou #problemsinlife Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One doesn't need readymade acumen
to face the hurdle. Learn through
problems and present a better you. Good Morning. Begin your day with fresh thoughts. #LikeToBelieve #dayhighlight #ReadyMade #Acumen #Hurdle #HurdlesOfLife #BetterYou #problemsinlife
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

B.Bhusan

#i #Hug #all the #hurdle #and #Wake-up with a #New #model #thought

read more
I hug all the hurdle
And wake-up with a new model #I #hug #all the #hurdle
#And #wake-up with a #new #model

@Motivationmantr

You are here because you give chance to improve your biggest enemy,  that is under you. 
-Ayush #Motivation #January #Enemy #Hurdle #Success #Dushman #Jindgi #Life #Happy
#Improve

Harshal Hrg

Be "alone" is always better than "a-lone". #life #hurdle #fact #deepthought #hrgsays #nojoto #justsaying

Deep Gandhi

Not for a single day, They can play my role..
Not for a single day, They can play my role..
Those people who gives thousands of Advices... #Motivation #Challenge #life #hurdle #nojotoEnglish

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification