Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontcarewhatpeoplethink Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontcarewhatpeoplethink Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Ninaada

Subiksa Sreeniddi

The day when I stopped caring about people's opinions and judgements is the day when I watched my life fall into place, definitely that's my happily ever after  #youdoyou #dontcarewhatpeoplethink

lalitha sai

वक़्त के साथ साथ खुद को बदलना पड़ता है 
मगर वक़्त के हिसाब से खुद को सकारात्मक परिस्थितियों के लिए ही बदलिये,
क्यों की हर एक के लिए अपने आपको बदलते रहते तो..
एक दिन..अपना खुद का व्यक्तित्व को ही भूल जाना पड़ेगा.

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindiurdu #beyourself #dontcarewhatpeoplethink #onlychangeforpositivity

Puja

जो लोग आप से ना खुश हैं न, 
खुदको खुश कर के आप उन्हें ना खुश ही रहने दो।

©Puja #beHappy 
#happywithmyself 
#dontcarewhatpeoplethink 
#letpeopletalkaboutyou
#careless 
#freeyourself 
#freeyourthoughts

hiral

MENTALITY

Ok let's talk about some people's rubbish mentalities...there are some people who judge girl by what she wears if she wearing a shorts or crops that means she is characterless i really can't understand who the hell are they to judge or to pass the comments on any girl if girl posted her pic in crops there are some people who take screenshot nd make fun of her in their group so if they think by doing this chutiyapa they are becoming stud so let me tell you are not a stud you are like निकम्मे people😂 who Don't have any job you guy's are jst interested in what girl is doing what she's wearing or how she's hangout with her friends or how many she have male  friends nd blah blah..nd those people who think that we don't know anything about what they do or think or make fun of us or pass comments on us bt actually they're wrong we know each thing it's jst that we ignore people lyk you nd we don't give fck to their mentality so you guy's can continue wid you're chutiyapa af you guy's don't have ny work nd you're निकम्मे af😂....but in the end jst think lyk you are commenting on any random girl their is also somebody  doing the same nd making fun of you're sister or gf don't forget that jst think once!            -

-Hiral Shah #dontcarewhatpeoplethink

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification