Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best longwalks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best longwalks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ending a long distance relationship with someone you love, long distance love quotes with images, long drive with love quotes, love shayari for long distance relationship in hindi, love quotes for her from the heart long distance,

• 23 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Vishu

tag your love 💖 #Love #Couple #longwalks

read more

Osho Jain

Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌴

read more
nurture positive vibes🌴 Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌴

Gayathri

Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
be peaceful and spread good vibes through calmness.. Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to have a fresh start. Yesterday there was a dark silent lonely night. But it passed and today it is a new bright energetic morning. Don't just let it go waste. Take your first step and move ahead towards the goal you have set.  Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

rizz kinzz

Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Begin your day new n fresh
  Pushes your negatives n aspire for positive thoughts around..
 Prepares you for everyday challenges and Brings back those smiles you forgets to put on Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
infuse a soothing calmness within myself Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

read more
Breathe for myself

Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagda

read more
Breathe for myself

Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Roohi Bhargava

read more
Think about positive ideas and write better.  Good morning. Write a tribute to #longwalks this morning. #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemalatha G

Walks and voids. #yqbaba #longwalks life #newwritersclub

read more
I walk. 
Mostly, on celebrated roads
and underrated pavements,
sometimes by rubbles
of fragments I left behind,
I don't walk on them. 

I walk. 
Nearly towards bridges and highways,
sometimes away from high-end souls,
I see no interjections. No connections--
'twixt neither my words nor walks. 
Everything is made up. 

I walk. 
Not my feet, but the chords
of my heart surrendered totally
to the roads-- awash in newness. 
Though the roads rob me of secrets
and pull at my privacy, I walk.  Walks and voids. 

#YQbaba #longwalks #life #newwritersclub
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification