Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day10 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day10 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me i fall in love with you every single day, i fall in love with you every single day, i still fall in love with you every day, choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life, happy valentines day to the love of my life,

• 68 Followers
  • 81 Stories

ॐ Sᴀɴᴀᴛᴀɴɪ ꔪ

Saevit Sarp

nisha Kushwaha

#day10 #लव

read more

Dr.J.Kavitha

Napowrimo 
Day 10
Dear poem

Dear poem,
Stay alive to make me write.
Stay with me to make me alive. #napowrimo
#day10
#dearpoem
#poemtime

Springblossoms

Does this remind you of an important moment or experience in your life? Can you trace it back to the beginning? Use #StartOfItAll #day10 #nanowrimo #NaNoWriMo18 #Collab challenge love #gaze #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Lovely and sparkling gaze, 
in the chilling cold 
yet giving a feeling 
of profound warmth.... Does this remind you of an important moment or experience in your life? Can you trace it back to the beginning?
Use #StartOfItAll

#Day10 #nanowrimo #nanowrimo18 #collab challenge #love #gaze
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vibha Saroj

Does this remind you of an important moment or experience in your life? Can you trace it back to the beginning? Use #StartOfItAll #simple #honest #day10 #nanowrimo #NaNoWriMo18 #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a smile.
An extraordinarily simple and honest smile.
Just a damn SMILE.
 Does this remind you of an important moment or experience in your life? Can you trace it back to the beginning?
Use #StartOfItAll
#simple #honest

#Day10 #nanowrimo #nanowrimo18 #collab challenge 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Monika Monu

Does this remind you of an important moment or experience in your life? Can you trace it back to the beginning? Use #StartOfItAll #day10 #nanowrimo #NaNoWriMo18 #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yopowrimo

read more
A smile and A hello

Your smile so charming that made me fall,
Your voice so smooth that lured me in,
Your love so Dangerous that made me intrigued.
I was so lost in the labyrinth of desire
That I never realised that I laid the path
For my own destruction. Does this remind you of an important moment or experience in your life? Can you trace it back to the beginning?
Use #StartOfItAll

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Swapnil Moon

Does this remind you of an important moment or experience in your life? Can you trace it back to the beginning? Use #StartOfItAll #day10 #nanowrimo #NaNoWriMo18 #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a peep and
game over... Does this remind you of an important moment or experience in your life? Can you trace it back to the beginning?
Use #StartOfItAll

#YourQuoteAndMine

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Does this remind you of an important moment or experience in your life? Can you trace it back to the beginning? Use #StartOfItAll #day10 #nanowrimo #NaNoWriMo18 #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It all started with the eyes
They said it all
They spoke volumes
Things which she wanted to hear
But as they say never believe what you see
As the eyes only show us what we want to see
Twas the beginning of another one sided love story .... Does this remind you of an important moment or experience in your life? Can you trace it back to the beginning?
Use #StartOfItAll

#YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
By your deception  Does this remind you of an important moment or experience in your life? Can you trace it back to the beginning?
Use #StartOfItAll

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification