Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stillwaiting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stillwaiting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about he broke up with me but i still love him, i still fall in love with you every day, i broke up with my boyfriend but i still love him, i still fall in love with you everyday, breaking up with someone you still love,

• 43 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Aishwarya

Swati...

Read my quotes on @uma Sarvade 😊 Don't miss to read pinned post #Broken #stillwaiting love #FirstLove

read more
Don't Love a person who you Love
Love a person who Loves you

It's easy to say but hard to accept... 
A girl can't accept that... 
Still she's last breath she Loves one and only one.... 
At any situation she can't Forgot her First Love... ❤ Read my quotes on @uma Sarvade 😊
Don't miss to read pinned post
 #broken #stillwaiting #love #firstlove

Uma Sarvade

Read my quotes on @uma Sarvade 😊 Don't miss to read pinned post #Broken #stillwaiting love #FirstLove

read more
Don't Love a person who you Love
Love a person who Loves you

It's easy to say but hard to accept... 
A girl can't accept that... 
Still she's last breath she Loves one and only one.... 
At any situation she can't Forgot her First Love... ❤ Read my quotes on @uma Sarvade 😊
Don't miss to read pinned post
 #broken #stillwaiting #love #firstlove

sanjana Bhardwaj

जानती हूं के मेरा लौटना अब मुश्किल है

पर चाहती हूं एक बार दिल से पुकार लो मुझे.. #stillwaiting #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #yqkavi #yqfeelings #painful

katha

#feelings #stillwaiting Nishant Patel "Devil" Sonu Goyal Prashant Shakun "कातिब" Varun.. Priya singh saini Yaar #kittu giftu MM Mumtaz Shivi@ Mysterious Girl Adv.Anikesh Vijayvergiya अं_से_अंशुमान Niaa_choubey Ana pandey Shweta Srivastava Gargi Dharmendra Gupta The_ayushvaani mahi singh Arpita+ve soul "सीमा"अमन सिंह Anshu writer आर्ना

read more

Nishtha Goswami

There is a side of me, 
that I could not reveal.

There is a wound in me, 
that could not heal.

I looked away to forget, 
and still could feel.

The love could not leave,
the affection could not kneel.  #still #yqbaba #poetry #yqpoetry #musings #love #lostlove #stillwaiting

payal jaswal

To the one who has my heart, I declare you're a poem. Poetic enough to drown me in the waves of breathlessness, flows through the veins in an eloquent rhythm with each symphony resonating with your heartbeat, spilling ink in the form of letters that sound like a romantic melody trapped in your blue eyes. I declare you're an art. #Leave #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #stillwaiting

read more

I declare you are a song.
A song that runs deeper than the heartaches, rare and incredibly beautiful.A melody that soothes the raw ashes of withered soul, a rhythmic rhapsody of verses that heaven is dripping delicately on the cacophony of different feelings to slice all emotions to make one of a kind.

(Read the caption) To the one who has my heart,

I declare you're a poem.
Poetic enough to drown me in the waves of breathlessness, flows through the veins in an eloquent rhythm with each symphony
resonating with your heartbeat, spilling ink in the form of letters that sound like a
romantic melody trapped in your blue eyes.

I declare you're an art.

Ritika_sharma

Apne gam di numaish na kr,

Apne naseeb di azmaish na kr.!

Jo tera hai..tere kol khud Aayega,

Har roz onnu paan di khwaish na kr...!

©Ritika_sharma #Dil__ki__Aawaz 
#khawish..
#love❤ 
#naseeb 
#stillwaiting ..

Rohan Mishra

जो दिल मे आया उसे कभी छिपाया नही, भूलना चाहा उसे पर कभी भुलाया नही, एक शख्स गया था लौट आने का वादा कर, हमने भी दिखा रास्ता पर वो वापस आया नही #alfaaz_rohu_ke #rohanmishra861 #wait #stillLoveYou #intazaar #stillwaiting

read more
जो दिल मे आया उसे कभी छिपाया नही, 
भूलना चाहा उसे पर कभी भुलाया नही, 
एक शख्स गया था लौट आने का वादा कर, 
हमने भी देखा रास्ता पर वो वापस आया नही

©Rohan Mishra जो दिल मे आया उसे कभी छिपाया नही, 
भूलना चाहा उसे पर कभी भुलाया नही, 
एक शख्स गया था लौट आने का वादा कर, 
हमने भी दिखा रास्ता पर वो वापस आया नही

#alfaaz_rohu_ke #rohanmishra861

Anjali Maurya

loader