Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best outsidemywindow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best outsidemywindow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i fell out of love with my husband and in love with someone else, my boyfriend fell out of love with me, i fell out of love with my husband, falling in and out of love with you, fallin in and out of love with you,

• 43 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Fairy Lights

What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba life #philosophy

read more
The very Old Peach Tree
That was there...Before me, 
Will be there...After me. What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #life #philosophy

Suchita Pandey

What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

read more
Empty streets, barking dogs, twitting birds..  What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

Bizz_are_ Soul

Outside my window,
I could witness
a clear envelope, above...
The roads,
once crowded,
are quiet and calm...
Flesh and bones
are locked and isolated
in between those concrete walls,
as they fight together...
The playground doesn't echo
children's voices,
the schools have no students, chattering,
the colleges and universities have no
scholars, studying...
The offices miss the evening gatherings...
Human signs,
in every nook and corner,
seems to be wiped,
the world has fallen silent,
fighting hard
to sustain its existence...
 #musingtime 
#outsidemywindow 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes
#yourquotebaba  
#nightmusings 
#coronalockdown

Protesting Mind 💎

What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী #sapnorudrek #kalamsathi

read more
your bright two eyes, 
your thick black hair, 
and your sweet face. What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#কলমসাথী 
#sapnorudrek 
#kalamsathi

Harish K B

What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sadquotes #Loneliness #Freedom Collaborating with Calypso

read more
Open the windows and let freedom come to you What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime    #YourQuoteAndMine
#sadquotes #loneliness #freedom 
Collaborating with Calypso

Harish K B

What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sadquotes #Loneliness #Freedom Collaborating with Calypso

read more
Choosing to see outside the window is freedom What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime    #YourQuoteAndMine
#sadquotes #loneliness #freedom 
Collaborating with Calypso

just muskaan

What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The road which I rarely used before this lockdown. 
 What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime    #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
peoples home 
Far away
Under the tree
As I live
At top of 
City hill... What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime    #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

Dogs howling at night
People talking like only what they say is right
Some always get into a nasty fight
In the mornings I only see a ray of sunlight
At times I only see shady trees 
At rare times I can feel the real cold breeze 

#cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime    #YourQuoteAndMine
#thethingsiseeoutmywindow

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
greenery and birds What do you see outside your window? #cinemagraph #outsidemywindow #musingtime    #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification