Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MYREALLIFEHERO Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MYREALLIFEHERO Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about m jpy to myr, 350 rs to myr, 1000 korean won to myr, 50 rupiah to myr, 50 vnd to myr,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

भाwaना रai🌺

Papa I understand the sacrifice you made for us to be happy. Infront of my eyes have chosen us above everything. You just threw your happiness without making us realise. But PAPA I'M grown up now and you know what I understand everything every plan of yours that you use to fool us. But now no more sacrifice I promise, I promise you from my whole heart I'll give you every happiness that sacrificed for us. I LOVE YOU THE MOST PAA THE BEST FATHER I COULD EVER HAVE #MYREALLIFEHERO

read more
My PAPA (FATHER)MY HERO

Rolling tear on the cheeks,
The eternal love that I seek.
The hand that hold me on the pace
The eyes that took me till the ace

Left the meal to get me feed
Hold his nose so I breathe
Left the pen hold the sword
Wish I ask, so he afford
Need of healing Lived with scar, 
To keep the smile, labour hard

His sacrifice is pure as penance,
Loving you give him father's essence 
Love for you make him feel,
Always remember to get him heal.
The pain you give take it back,
By giving the Love that you lack. Papa I understand the sacrifice you made for us to be happy. Infront of my eyes have chosen us above everything. You just threw your happiness without making us realise. But PAPA I'M grown up now and you know what I understand everything every plan of yours that you use to fool us. But now no more sacrifice I promise, I promise you from my whole heart I'll give you every happiness that sacrificed for us. 
I LOVE YOU THE MOST PAA
THE BEST FATHER I COULD EVER HAVE #MYREALLIFEHERO

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification