Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best newyearislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best newyearislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike Here's my try: A new year is like a new session at school, when everyone is on the same page, with the same new books and notebooks, when the results of the last year doesn't matter and everyone has the future in their hands. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
New Opportunity
Which I want Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike 

Here's my try: A new year is like a new session at school, when everyone is on the same page, with the same new books and notebooks, when the results of the last year doesn't matter and everyone has the future in their hands. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sai Sameera Voleti

Happy happy new year everyone! Lead a life with 0 worries,0 stress, and infinite abundance of love and happiness Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike Here's my try: A new year is like a new session at school, when everyone is on the same page, with the same new books and notebooks, when the results of the last year doesn't matter and everyone has the future in their hands. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote #LoveYourLife #newyear2020 #chilledyear

read more
a packed present
Never knew what's inside...But it gives us a lot of enthusiasm, love and happiness

Everyday is unique
The more we move, the more excited we get!
So, stop shrieking, start dreaming, lead a chilled and wonderful life Happy happy new year everyone!
Lead a life with 0 worries,0 stress, and infinite abundance of love and happiness

Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike 

Here's my try: A new year is like a new session at school, when everyone is on the same page, with the same new books and notebooks, when the results of the last year doesn't matter and everyone has the future in their hands. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike Here's my try: A new year is like a new session at school, when everyone is on the same page, with the same new books and notebooks, when the results of the last year doesn't matter and everyone has the future in their hands. :) #YourQuoteAndMine love life #newyearresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A new date for new beginning of 
new resolution with new style 
which doesn't require any 
reminder for reminding 
the date and also 
always reminds 
the day which 
passed...  B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike 

Here's my try: A new year is like a new session at school, when everyone is on the same page, with the same new books and notebooks, when the results of the last year doesn't matter and everyone has the future in their hands. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #newyearresolution

Osho Jain

Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike Here's my try: A new year is like a new session at school, when everyone is on the same page, with the same new books and notebooks, when the results of the last year doesn't matter and everyone has the future in their hands. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻Lord ganesha🌻 #lord

read more
Bappa's blessings 🌻
#lord ganu🙏 Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻Lord ganesha🌻

Bizz_are_ Soul

Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike Here's my try: A new year is like a new session at school, when everyone is on the same page, with the same new books and notebooks, when the results of the last year doesn't matter and everyone has the future in their hands. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba

read more
A new diary
with new tales
to be written
to fill the lone pages... Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike 

#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes
#yourquotebaba

cressy adoline

#firstquote2020 Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike Here's my try: A new year is like a new session at school, when everyone is on the same page, with the same new books and notebooks, when the results of the last year doesn't matter and everyone has the future in their hands. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Dress #needy #sharing #Worth

read more
A new dress gifted to the needy people,
Which values more to them instead others; A new year is more like , sharing the good values,love n kindness with others; which worth a lot!!! #firstquote2020 Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #dress #needy #sharing #worth

Neerja

#itsokaynottobeokay #newyearislike #yqbaba #yqdidi (quoteninetyfour)..

read more
'New Year' wishes everywhere
A date has just change..
Nothing new..
Same fights..
Same drama..
I fucking want to be alone..
Away from home..
No negative vibes I want on this day
But guess what , 
Already in it..
Yeah..if it's a "new year"
Then a ""very happy new year to me"".. #itsokaynottobeokay #newyearislike #yqbaba #yqdidi (quoteninetyfour)..

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike Here's my try: A new year is like a new session at school, when everyone is on the same page, with the same new books and notebooks, when the results of the last year doesn't matter and everyone has the future in their hands. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a normal usual day. People just exaggerat it more to make it appear happy. Though, those who are happy will be happy through out the year.  Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike 

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
New Opportunities ✌️🦋 Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike 

Madhu Jain

read more
A bouquet of fresh fragrance  in the air  and a new journey of blissful  blossom  Begin this new year with a #simile that inspires us to be better, more focussed and happier. #newyearislike 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification