Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thedayimetyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thedayimetyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy valentines day to the love of my life, love thought of the day in hindi, i love you papa happy fathers day, happy mothers day mom i love you, i love you mom happy mothers day,

• 25 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Time to complete this #lovepoem. #thedayimetyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have found 
a cause to believe firmly Time to complete this #lovepoem. #thedayimetyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ashika Ashika

Time to complete this #lovepoem. #thedayimetyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I never heard voice from past. Time to complete this #lovepoem. #thedayimetyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Unconsciously, I began to look at myself from your eyes, 
Started inching towards measuring upto your expectations from me..  Time to complete this #lovepoem. #thedayimetyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakthy RS

read more
I flutter like a butterfly Time to complete this #lovepoem. #thedayimetyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I forgot to forget you Time to complete this #lovepoem. #thedayimetyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
my world hasn't changed a lot 
It's the same old one
just kicking more
 Time to complete this #lovepoem. #thedayimetyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Thiru

read more
More pleasant love is raining down. Time to complete this #lovepoem. #thedayimetyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Time to complete this #lovepoem. #thedayimetyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #Gulzar love

read more
I've been thinking about you.  Time to complete this #lovepoem. #thedayimetyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #gulzar #love

Mrunalini Velankar

read more
life has not been the same,
sometimes it is a rollercoaster ride,
and sometimes a dreamy flight. Time to complete this #lovepoem. #thedayimetyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Your charms held my heart captive,
And you refused to leave my mind.
Since the day I met you,
I am lost in a world,
Where I am alone in the crowd. Time to complete this #lovepoem. #thedayimetyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification