Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thoughtfully Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thoughtfully Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best though love shayari in english with hindi meaning image, trust your heart if the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward, thoughtful quotes about life and love, trust your heart if the seas catch fire live by love though the stars walk backward meaning, trust your heart if the seas catch fire live by love though the stars walk backward,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

The great persons are great not because they have money, they have the things which we don't have and they do not have sorrow in their life but because they have patience, they control their anger, they do everything very thoughtfully, think twice before speaking anything and they handle every situation very carefully.💖
  Good Evening ☺️
#chhatrapatishivajimaharaj #greatperson #patience #thoughtfully #thinktwice #handlesituations

Viraj Kunte

Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba They all say that #time_is_money So spend it #thoughtfully Because you can always earn the money you spent, but you can't get back the #time_you_spent

read more
would run to me if they see me waiting for them...
I like to wait for only those who
know the value of time I've been spending with them... Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

They all say that #time_is_money So spend it #thoughtfully 
Because you can always earn the money you spent, but you can't get back the #time_you_spent

Viraj Kunte

Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba They all say that #time_is_money So spend it #thoughtfully Because you can always earn the money you spent, but you can't get back the #time_you_spent

read more
would run to me if they see me waiting for them...
I like to wait for only those who
know the value of time I've been spending with them... Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

They all say that #time_is_money So spend it #thoughtfully 
Because you can always earn the money you spent, but you can't get back the #time_you_spent

Puja Lodhi

Loot gye  to ye Khayal aya  
 toot kar sagar peenye ka khayal  aya 
 Dubeye  is kadar ki Jeeneye ka khayal aya khayal aya #Poetry #love #booklove #khayal #shayri #Nojoto #lovethisaap #thoughts #words #witty #written #writergoal ❤love4follower####myworktinnywords #thoughtfully #poetrybook 🔐

Puja Lodhi

Kajal Lgana छोड़ Diya है Mene 
Safar to छूट Nahi Rha to Tujhe याद Krna छोड़  Diya  है Mene
Mana की thodi बेवकूफ़  hu
इसलिए Dil ko Smjhna छोड़ Diya है Mene
रूठना to अब hota Nahi तुझसे - सो Khud ko मानना छोड़ Diya है Mene
छोड़ Diya है  Mene वादा  Krna  han माना  बेईमानी sa Lgta है fir भी Apnapan Jatana छोड़ Diya है Mene  
Han छोड़ Diya है sabko-sab जैसा छोड़ diya है Mene

छोड़ दिया है⏳ #poetry #book #lovebookwritten #bookQueen #thoughtfully #inspirationquotes #words #hindi #shayri #shayriislove  #dreamwriter #dreamer #wordsart #artwrite #moriss #frndship #yarriii #hurtI  #peoplenotstayinlifeitstrue #leavingself #selfwork #mypage #allfollowers #thnkuusomuch #love&#sapot♥

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification