Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best jkrowling Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best jkrowling Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jkrowling, jkr global, jkr welding machine, jkr enterprises, jkr,

• 16 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

Anything is possible when you've got enough nerve! And today, I choose to believe in the magic of my words. #yqbaba #jkrowling #harrypotter #magic

read more
I have written enough letters to the magical world. 

This year, I'll create my own magic with words.

Just like she promised me I could. Anything is possible when you've got enough nerve!

And today, I choose to believe in the magic of my words.

#yqbaba #jkrowling #harrypotter  #magic

Arshi Dokadia

#ourquote inspiration "Happiness can be found in darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light." By #jkrowling 3 AM rambles of #Nature and our #selfish nature. #yqbaba

read more
If you remember to turn on the light,
You'd see the wonder hiding in plain sight, 
Alas, we are so trapped within our screens,
And prisoner to the perceived limitation of human beings,
We are unable to embrace the true beauty of life,
So, desperate to use nature's bounty,
We forget to learn from it... To live with it.  #ourquote inspiration "Happiness can be found in darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light."  By #jkrowling 

3 AM rambles of #nature and our #selfish nature. #yqbaba

Prashant Kumar

It's the birthday of one of the famous writers #jkrowling. And here's a template from one of her best works #harrypotter. #HappyBirthdayMeme 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #RalphFiennes #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT2662. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
OMG..Ye meri
wali iss ldke k 
sath kidhar 
ghum rhi hai....

Ooo teri 
ye to 
bhai behan hai.. It's the birthday of one of the famous writers #JKRowling. And here's a template from one of her best works #HarryPotter. #HappyBirthdayMeme 

🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #RalphFiennes #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT2662.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Fairy Lights

It's the birthday of one of the famous writers #jkrowling. And here's a template from one of her best works #harrypotter. #HappyBirthdayMeme 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #RalphFiennes #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT2662. Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me in PE Class

Me in English Class

It's the birthday of one of the famous writers #JKRowling. And here's a template from one of her best works #HarryPotter. #HappyBirthdayMeme 

🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #RalphFiennes #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT2662.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Swapnil Moon

Just for fun.😂 Not Potter Fan. #harrypotter #muggle #better #yqbaba #yqquotes #jkrowling #letter

read more
Dear Hari Puttar,
When I saw you and Harman in my childhood
I thought you will become best couple.
I just want to tell you that puberty hits you so badly that you chose Gauri.
Bad Taste.
You must've gone for some muggle. 😑

Yours so called not FAN. Just for fun.😂
Not Potter Fan.
#harrypotter #muggle #better #yqbaba #yqquotes #jkrowling  #letter

Anmol Singh

You are the magician of your life, and your happy life is just a spell away...
Go and get your own personal wand...
Whenever you meet across some negativity, grab your wand, wave it in circular motion and cast the spelll "EXPECTOO PATRONUM.."!!! Save yourself and you can also save the people you care for with your PATRONUS from DEMENTORS of your life.. #yqbaba #magician #harrypotter #spell #wander  #potterhead  #jkrowling

Anmol Singh

You are the magician of your life, and your happy life is just a spell away...
Go and get your own personal wand...
Whenever you meet across some negativity, grab your wand, wave it in circular motion and cast the spelll "EXPECTOO PATRONUM.."!!! Save yourself and you can also save the people you care for with your PATRONUS from DEMENTORS of your life.. #yqbaba #magician #harrypotter #spell #wander  #potterhead  #jkrowling

K Harsita

May the imaginations loaded with amazing stories will never run off your track. And with this, celebrating 400thquote on YourQuote. #rzdearcharacters J. K. Rowling, is a British author, screenwriter, film producer, television producer, and philanthropist. She is best known for writing the Harry Potter fantasy series, which has won multiple awards and sold more than 500 million copies,becoming the best selling book series in history. The books are the basis of a popular film series, over whic #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #jkrowling #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzdearjkr

read more
First of all, you are as beautiful
as your creations.
I am in love with all the characters 
described in your story and
the genre Dark Fantasy,
you wrote the book in.
The struggle you went through
is worthy of respect.
Thank you for helping us to
understand some serious
aspects of life through
your writing. You are
an inspiring writer. May the imaginations loaded with amazing stories will never run off your track.

And with this, celebrating 400thquote on YourQuote.

#rzdearcharacters 

J. K. Rowling, is a British author, screenwriter, film producer, television producer, and philanthropist. She is best known for writing the Harry Potter fantasy series, which has won multiple awards and sold more than 500 million copies,becoming the best selling book series in history. The books are the basis of a popular film series, over whic

Sakshi Vashist

Dear Ms Rowling,

I am proud 
How your fiction
United people
Of all generations
Casts creed and nations 
In real

Thanks.  #harrypotter #harry_potter #jkrowling #letter #united #fiction #real

Sakshi Vashist

Dear Ms Rowling,

Mischief Managed