Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best GloryToGod Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best GloryToGod Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life story love and glory, love and glory, christ in me the hope of glory, christ in you the hope of glory, to god be the glory song 10,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

John Benny

our bestfriend is our god jesus christ #GloryToGod #jesusisourbestfriend #lovegod

read more
My true and bestfriend
is my god jesus christ

©John Benny our bestfriend is our god jesus christ
#GloryToGod #jesusisourbestfriend
#lovegod

John Benny

#Sitaare have a holy life with god #GloryToGod #HolyLife

read more
"Have a jolly life
  But a holy life"

©John Benny #Sitaare have a holy life with god
#GloryToGod #HolyLife

John Benny

worshipper Sapna masih

Shema Rangira

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy." -1 Peter 2:9,10 #loved #Saved #JesusIsLord #JesusIsComingSoon #ImperfectButPurposed #UnworthyNotWorthless #UseYourGifts #GloryToGod #PraiseBeToGod #ThankYouLord

read more
Imperfect but purposed.

Unworthy not worthless. "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy." 

-1 Peter 2:9,10

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification