Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hosteldiaries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hosteldiaries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to cope with hostel life, essay on hostel life of a student in hindi, hostel memories with friends status, shayari on hostel life in hindi, hostel love story,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Lavanya

Pragya Chandra

Pragya Chandra

A year full of new experiences...
Hostel life, mess food & interactions♡

Lots of assignments  & Academic Pressure
Sleepless nights & Presentations♡

Emotional breakdown& continuous examinations
Late night gossips & birthday celebrations♡

Family like friends & their motivation
And For this city, change in perception♡

Midnight snacking & increaae in calories
Thousand of pictures & unforgettable memories♡

-Pragya Chandra

©Pragya Chandra #nightsky #hostellife #hosteldiaries #pantnagar #gbpuat #hostelfriends  #pragyachandra #pcpoetries

Siddharth Dhanoliya

Tanhaz Ahmed

Hostel life at 2a.m 🤣🤣🤣 #Ho #hostellife #hostel #hosteldiaries #Comedy

read more

Praveen

Suraj Madhwani

Neerja

(Quote574) I remember one fine evening of year 2019's winters my roommate, three years junior to me, seems to be a little low of energy and later she went to the balcony. It was around 10 pm and I was about to sleep. I saw her from the room, I thought to go and ask whether she is fine or not, but the introversion of mine overruled. Well as the topic says, yes she too is an introvert. I thought may be she is fine but this intuition of mine that may be she isn't okay! and ah this conflict that ho #musings #hosteldiaries #Roommates #SleepingBeauty #ambivert_hoon_mein_ab

read more
Two Introverts : A conversation....
(..in caption..) (Quote574) I remember one fine evening of year 2019's winters my roommate, three years junior to me, seems to be a little low of energy and later she went to the balcony. It was around 10 pm and I was about to sleep. I saw her from the room, I thought to go and ask whether she is fine or not, but the introversion of mine overruled.

Well as the topic says, yes she too is an introvert. I thought may be she is fine but this intuition of mine that may be she isn't okay! and ah this conflict that ho

Neerja

Fire in eyes, shivering as if on ice !
Felt the horrific feeling, that there's fire everywhere..
Sat up immediately, eyes cried a lot,
Hands shivered a lot, unable to catch the breathe,
And seeing here-n-there that..
Where am I?...Who am I?

Slept again !
Saying something in dreams again..
And woke up in shock saying :
"Don't let her go there..there's fire..
She'll die for sure !"

That "she" is me, as if I'm warning me..
All those real events
Moulded so atrociously in dreams
Only feeling is being remembered..

Still carrying that burden of terrific feeling and tiredness in eyes,
The mind not in peace..
The heart tired of this dream's horrifying race
Not able to speak a word,
Forging on paper some designs 
Saying : "because of fire I'll die".. (Quote122) #yqbaba #yqdidi #realdreams #dreamstory #horrifying_dreams #tiredeyes #itsokaynottobeokay #hosteldiaries

Neerja

कभी कभी बात बिगड़ी ही रहे,
वही सुकून है..
सही होने लगती है तो,
डर लगता है..

सही रहना होता तो बिगड़ता ही ना..
इसलिए बिगड़ी बात ही सही,
कम से कम सत्य तो लगती है..
क्योंकी सही होना मात्र एक 
छालावा ही महसूस होता है  .. (Quote116)✌😑 #notacceptableforme #itsnotfinebyme #life #hostellife #weird  #hosteldiaries #yqbaba #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification