Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ShortStoryTales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ShortStoryTales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Sk M

Motivation

Meet Raft Motors Founders - Raft Motors India का शुरुआत 😲 #sandeepmhshorts #ShortStoryTales #विचार

read more

seerat bashir

AASIF GOWHAR

Double Standard Of Media For Only Islam By Dr Zakir Naik - #Drzakirnaik #islam #ShortStoryTales #Knowledge

read more

Housing Provider

Start Now #ShortStoryTales #Knowledge

read more

ritzshubu

#October 🌸 🍂 STORY OF 'HER' #ShortStoryTales NOJOTO #nojotohindi #Love ❤️

read more
You kept me as a backup...
I deleted the cloud!

©ritzshubu #October 🌸 🍂 STORY OF 'HER' #ShortStoryTales #NOJOTO #NOJOTOHINDI #LOVE ❤️

ritzshubu

#October 🌸 🍂 STORY OF 'HER' ❤️ Credit :The Local Train Hindi Nojoto #ShortStoryTales #poem #nojotohindi

read more
Hai qayamat, ye mohabbat...
Haare hai hum, naa sikwa koi...
Ye dastaan abb muktsar...
Kyun hai khafa, Sunn to sahi!!

©ritzshubu #October 🌸 🍂 STORY OF 'HER' ❤️ Credit :The Local Train
#NojotoHindi #Nojoto #ShortStoryTales

ritzshubu

#October 🌸 🍂 STORY OF 'HER' Credit : Gulzar Sahab #ShortStoryTales NOJOTO #nojotohindi #Love ❤️

read more
थम के रह जाती है जिंदगी ।।
 जब जम के बरसती है पुरानी यादें ।।

©ritzshubu #October 🌸 🍂 STORY OF 'HER' Credit : Gulzar Sahab #ShortStoryTales #NOJOTO #NOJOTOHINDI #LOVE ❤️

ritzshubu

#October 🌸 🍂 STORY OF 'HER' ❤️ #Past Hindi Nojoto #ShortStoryTales #nojotohindi #Life_experience

read more
maybe the fact is..
It's not that my past doesn't moulds my present...
But the thing is, I don't want to convert my present to past...

©ritzshubu #October 🌸 🍂 STORY OF 'HER' ❤️ #Past #NojotoHindi #Nojoto #ShortStoryTales

ritzshubu

#October 🌸 🍂 Story of 'HER' #ShortStoryTales NOJOTO #nojotohindi #Love #Life_experience

read more
and the truth is..
you believed in your friends...
I believed you were my friend..

©ritzshubu #October 🌸 🍂 Story of 'HER' #ShortStoryTales #NOJOTO #NOJOTOHINDI #LOVE
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification