Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beingpoet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beingpoet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about being in love with your best friend, being in love with the idea of someone, quotes about being in love with him, poems about being in love with your best friend, being in love with your best friend,

• 9 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Roohi Bhargava

दिल के जज़्बातों को अल्फाज़ बना कर कागज़ पर बिखेर देना..... 

यही तो है एक कवि की कला! 

#beingPoet #YQdidi #YQBaba

Grishma Doshi

My poems are me
my words are me
yet I am not only my poems
I am not only my words
as I writer
I express my thoughts
I share experiences
and observations
I portray different emotions
I might reflect in those
stories and essays
but above all these
I am a human
a story myself which
sometimes you wonder about 
sometimes you assume
and most of the time it
doesn't matter,
yet remember I am
more than you can
think just like
when you think about
every other human. 🧡📙📙🧡
#poet #beingpoet #beinghuman #story #emotions #straightfromtheheart #notsorandomthoughts #grishmapoems

Miss xyz

Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write a #4linenightpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba..#beingpoet

read more
Standing with a great courage,
with short of knowledge.
Thinking to unite myself,
from the world's shelf. Participate in this #cinemagraph #rapidfire and write a #4linenightpoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba..#beingpoet

Avesh Shaikh

"Ohh, you want to become a poet, who are unaware of what is happening around, busy in their own world, having a dead smile on the face and eternal sadness in the eyes." They said.

"No, I want to be a poet, whose hands can diagnose the diseases of the society, whose world is better than this one which he inks on the paper, and who can feel the pain even behind your smile and shining  eyes." I replied.
 #poet #beingpoet  
#worldpoetryday 
#yqbaba

Abhijeet Jagtap

harsh baghel

Kumar Kartik Poetry

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification