Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best OldSchoolLove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best OldSchoolLove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about old age love quotes in hindi, love is supporting each other in old age, shayri on old love 0, finding old love quotes, 29 years old single living with the ceo,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Til vali ladki !

Mehbooba 👀🌹❤️ #nojohindi #Music #Love #mehbooba #OldSchoolLove

read more

Lakshmi Menon

When I met a cynic #OldSchoolLove

read more

Manchali >>

उसकी मुस्कुराहट से प्यार किया है, उसकी यादों से भी प्यार किया है, उसकी सूरत से प्यार करने से पहले, मैंने उसके जज्बतों से प्यार किया है। वो पूछता है कि मुझ में आख़िर बात ही क्या है, तो कोई बता दे उसे की, मैंने तो बिना सुने भी उसकी बातों से प्यार किया है। #Love #मुस्कुराहट #OldSchoolLove #Dil #pyaar #Happy #jazbat #ishq #Video

read more

Paakhi Sharma

Shivam Kumar

old school!!! .. .. .. .. .. .. .. #Life #Memories #memoriesforever #OldDays #OldSchoolLove

read more

Sanyam Mathur

Dear ex, I'm writing to you after this much of years doesn't mean I want to get in touch. It is not like that. Although, I miss you today and past each day. And obviously you don't give a shit about it. I cried for you, I accept. I already know, you don't feel for me, but I do. Not in the same way I used to do earlier. And after around 3 years, today you're again stuck in my head. Why don't you escape, escape from my mind. #Instagram #lovequotes #yqbaba #myex #OldSchoolLove #Yourquoteapp #lettertoex

read more
Because, I'm tired. Hell lot of tired of carrying that heavy bundle of memories, which hurts and give pain.  But is it going to be the same for the coming years?
I guess not. I will find myself me in a happy state, and that too very soon. 
You are nothing but just a mere memory to me now. 
And lastly, I'm glad for the time we'd been together and knew each other.
Now that, if our paths were meant to cross for the amount of time then I am just happy I knew you at all. 

(Read entire letter in caption)

Dear ex, 
I'm writing to you after this much of years doesn't mean I want to get in touch. 
It is not like that. 

Although, I miss you today and past each day. And obviously you don't give a shit about it. I cried for you, I accept. 
I already know, you don't feel for me, but I do. Not in the same way I used to do earlier. 

And after around 3 years, today you're again stuck in my head. Why don't you escape, escape from my mind.

Sanyam Mathur

शायद वो काजल बेमिसाल था,
या तुम्हारी आंखें ही नायाब हैं।

क्योंकि आज एक तैराक डूबा है उनमें,
हुनर की हार सही, पर मोहब्बत की जीत ज़रूर हुई है।
 #eyes #kohl #love #oldschoollove #hindipoetry #hindi #instagram

Sanyam Mathur

Why is it like someone's presence make you feel like talking yet numb, you stay. 
You feel bold but weak. 
Expressive yet conservative. 

Why is there something that keep pushing you back, far away from where you belong to. 
Why they keep coming and reminding you,
that their presence and your weakness comes hand in hand. 

#nights #oldschoollove #presence #yqbaba #muse

Manchali >>

शुभी

Old school love has been lost with time.. It has become more of a relationship finding race. Jo kisi ke dil ko chu loon toh safal samjhunga apna prayas. क़िर्तास- paper हुज्जत- proof पैमाँ- promise खम-ए-ज़ुल्फ़- बाल की लट #yqbaba #Dimri #yqdidi #yopowrimo #OldSchoolLove

read more
पहले वाला इश्क़ अब ना यहां होता है,
जुनून  वो खून  में अब ना  रवां होता है.

मोहब्बत के  अब लो  मायने बदल गए,
इश्क़ है जब तलक रुख ये जवां होता है.

क़िर्तास पे कभी तो सब मोती पिरोये थे,
ख़तों से  ना अब ये  इश्क़  बयां होता है.

हुज्जत-ए-वफ़ा की खोज में ख़ाना-ख़राब, 
लाजवाल ना अब कोई यहां पैमाँ होता है.

पहले से मरासिम शुभी अब नज़र ना रहे, 
खम-ए-ज़ुल्फ़ में अब ना आशियां होता है.
 Old school love has been lost with time.. It has become more of a relationship finding race. 
Jo kisi ke dil ko chu loon toh safal samjhunga apna prayas. 

क़िर्तास- paper
हुज्जत- proof
पैमाँ- promise
खम-ए-ज़ुल्फ़- बाल की लट
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification