Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Vidyabalan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Vidyabalan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 34 Followers
  • 47 Stories

Zoom TV

vidya balan #Trending #Vidyabalan फनी शायरी जोक्स हिंदी फनी वीडियो #कॉमेडी

read more

Sen

Sameer Bharuchi

vidhya balan in kapil sharma show ! #Jankari #Vidyabalan #Sameer #injoylife #Happy #mazakaro #Like #फ़िल्म

read more

Sameer Bharuchi

paise ke pichhe duniya bhagte he ! comedy #Funny #Reels #trendig #viral #short #ss #Sameer #Vidyabalan #कॉमेडी

read more

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: So you finally came! #HappyBirthdayMeme to #Vidyabalan. 🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2130. Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Aha! When I see the pimples back on my face👇🏽 Rough translation: So you finally came!

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #VidyaBalan.

🎉Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2130. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

sanjana Bhardwaj

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #Vidyabalan. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT2800. Get. Set. Meme it! 🥳 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Ice cream parlor Opening near me.😋 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #VidyaBalan.

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT2800.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🥳 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Blue Butterfly

She evoked an imagery, as though literally on fire. He could sense, everything inside her was burning. Even her attires and the accoutrements; Her red saree, red short blouse- revealing the tip of her red inners (gifted by him), red nails painted, silken red lip gloss, red heels, sunlit red vermillion and the fiery red bindi. Her eyes were lit up in cinders of red. He now being the fireman's ladder, awaiting her ordain, this fire in her tearing through his flesh. “mount and climb”, he hear #yourquote #yqbaba #yqenglish #moansandmoons #Vidyabalan #peppeboy #her_series #redfurry

read more
Her: “Everything will burn” 

She evoked an imagery, as though literally on fire. He could sense, everything inside her was burning. Even her attires and the accoutrements; Her red saree, red short blouse- revealing the tip of her red inners (gifted by him), red nails painted, silken red lip gloss, red heels, sunlit red vermillion and the fiery red bindi. Her eyes were lit up in cinders of red. 

He now being the fireman's ladder, awaiting her ordain, this fire in her tearing through his flesh. 

“mount and climb”, he hear

Blue Butterfly

Sorcercess;

She loves 
to inhale 
the scents
from the embers 
of my burned Soul;

Which 
still fumes from
the ashes, 
she once lit. #yqbaba #urumi #peppeboy #vidyabalan #her_series #flames #embers #ashes 

PC: Google

Blue Butterfly

She have those eyes of seductive conjure,
Blackish and round full of fervent desire.
Enchantress, Illusionist, Seductress, Angel;
Unrivaled profoundness 
beholds Her intense iris;
captive they hold 
through a momentary gaze;
Shackles of amorous 
have kept me long enslaved.

Her possessive eyes, 
the doors 
to her desirous soul;
casting magical seduction 
getting me with her, merged. #She #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #vidyabalan

Blue Butterfly

It's time to Choose a name, a role.
And venerate the Womanliness.
Dress in a saree…. be a girl, a woman.
A fiery one, fearsome as fire !! 

~ Vidya Balan, Urumi (2011)  #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #vidyabalan #womaniya
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification