Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifedepends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifedepends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, you are the love of my life quotes, sad quotes about life and pain of love in urdu,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

K A R M A
It is the  principle
Do not avert even a single mole
What you have sown today
Will surely yield results tomorrow 
Whether good or bad 
face yourself or with generations Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The hardwork 
I did today
And the fruits 
I'll get tomorrow Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
how I look at my life, how I take decisions to mave ahead, how i handle the all situations means that my life depends on my hands that how can i handle it and how can i make it. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Gita Khanna

read more
How Sane, Serene and Composed
 My thoughts are.....  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #Heart

read more
My Mood
 and 
What's my Hearts allowed me Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ 
#heart

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
my principles and my beliefs Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
My first thought at mrng Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
the choices I make regarding myself and how to perceive others vis a vis my experience and expectations.
God is just an excuse. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
daily inhalation of beauty. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
Yesterday's mistakes,
today's efforts, and 
dreams for tomorrow Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifedepends #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification