Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best brokenpromise Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best brokenpromise Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love of my life broke up with me, broke up with love of my life, he broke up with me but i still love him, i broke up with my boyfriend but i still love him, i broke up with him but i still love him,

• 30 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Vibha Saroj

Happy #promiseday What are promises? If promises are meant to be broken then why do we keep them or even make them. #Conversation #brokenpromise #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"No, they are too naive to understand that promises come with expiry date; they end when one of the two participant stop caring enough." Happy #PromiseDay
What are promises? If promises are meant to be broken then why do we keep them or even make them. 

#conversation #brokenpromise #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hemlata Pandey

Happy #promiseday What are promises? If promises are meant to be broken then why do we keep them or even make them. #Conversation #brokenpromise #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
NO! They are the one who knows the true meaning of their Promise. "Vachan ka palan karne wala".  Happy #PromiseDay
What are promises? If promises are meant to be broken then why do we keep them or even make them. 

Bizz_are_ Soul

Happy #promiseday What are promises? If promises are meant to be broken then why do we keep them or even make them. #Conversation #brokenpromise #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquote #yqbaba #YourQuotes

read more
"No they are not. They are the ones
who knew the true value of promises
and chose to keep them alive" Happy #PromiseDay

#yqquote 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes

Sita Prasad

read more
You stand in front of a vast sea, enjoy the waves,tell yourself you won't be wet, suddenly a tide gushes you down. Is it your fault?
 Happy #PromiseDay

Madhu Jain

read more
No, they are innocent with a sensitive heart.  Happy #PromiseDay

Mayuri Gaikwad

Happy #promiseday What are promises? If promises are meant to be broken then why do we keep them or even make them. #Conversation #brokenpromise #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Advantage believe #yqdidi #yqbaba #Believe

read more
Fools are the one who believe in promises. All promises are promises only till the advantage of it exist.  Happy #PromiseDay

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #advantage #believe #yqdidi #yqbaba

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
"They are the precious gems rarely found on this Earth." Happy #PromiseDay

sehar

Happy #promiseday What are promises? If promises are meant to be broken then why do we keep them or even make them. #Conversation #brokenpromise #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqbabaquotes #yqthoughts

read more
No, they are not fools...they are people with more trust and faith.

Happy #PromiseDay

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqbabaquotes  #yqthoughts

ಲಕುಮಿಕಂದ ಮುಕುಂದ

read more
I promise you,how you feel like a guilty.?
Iam allready reached your heart,and 
you are my heart beat. Happy #PromiseDay

Bhavya Mehta

read more
"No, they are not fools."
It's just that someone other is there to be the part of you in that promise but for sure not the one who broke it. Happy #PromiseDay

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification