Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best blanksheet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best blanksheet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letter generator fill in the blank, english poem for love blank image, english poem for love blank immage, fill in the blanks paheli with answer, blank verse poem about love,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

I have created a NaPoWriMo folder with plain wallpapers such as these in the wallpaper library for your poems in case you want to write your own poems for this month. Use #NAPOWRIMO in your posts. Feel free to kickstart with this one. #rapidfire If you're out of ideas, start with this line: A blank sheet is like and use #blanksheet in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                     Senile days

I’m not born old but grown old,
I’m not passive when young but now as I’m old.
I have never left my children when they were sick
But I’m left alone as I go sick.
Loneliness is not being alone but detachment in same house.
Senile days are longer than my younger days.
 I have created a NaPoWriMo folder with plain wallpapers such as these in the wallpaper library for your poems in case you want to write your own poems for this month. Use #NaPoWriMo in your posts. Feel free to kickstart with this one. #rapidfire

If you're out of ideas, start with this line: A blank sheet is like and use #blanksheet in the caption.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

I have created a NaPoWriMo folder with plain wallpapers such as these in the wallpaper library for your poems in case you want to write your own poems for this month. Use #NAPOWRIMO in your posts. Feel free to kickstart with this one. #rapidfire If you're out of ideas, start with this line: A blank sheet is like and use #blanksheet in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 I tried rhyming... Though not perfect but as I always say Imperfectly perfect 🌻

read more
Our love is the epitome for years long patience...
It's not easy to name it...
But it's actually to feel it...
We both have esoteric (hard to understand) demands...
Neither willing to meet nor willing to greet...
But willing to love silently in each and every breath...
 I have created a NaPoWriMo folder with plain wallpapers such as these in the wallpaper library for your poems in case you want to write your own poems for this month. Use #NaPoWriMo in your posts. Feel free to kickstart with this one. #rapidfire

If you're out of ideas, start with this line: A blank sheet is like and use #blanksheet in the caption.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 I tried rhyming... Though not perfect but as I always say Imperfectly perfect 🌻

Blue Butterfly

Never ever being t-h-e 'BLANK PAGE' Thankfully none owned me and I didn't belonged to anyone; since they left me as such, the next someone could use again, in whites or in hues, to disown further; to either become someone else's pride or graveyard of burried thoughts. This thought was pricking inside since long, let it be here...just be ! #yourquote #yqbaba #Woes #yqenglish #aestheticthoughts #blanksheet #peppeboy #simplyexisting

read more
Some used me for frivolity;
Some to forget disdain;
Every recurring instance,
I was used, rather owned !

Some used me 
to flaunt and reaped praises;
Some just vent and shoved 
in dark abandon !
Each single time, 
Felt I, exploited; rather belonged !

Some smeared their names on me,
Some left it on the pretext of being anonymous.
I was never let to have an identity;
Many a times, empty I existed: 
None ever sensed my voids in full;

I, a mere blank page ! Never ever being t-h-e 'BLANK PAGE'

Thankfully none owned me and I didn't belonged to anyone; since they left me as such, the next someone could use again, in whites or in hues, to disown further; to either become someone else's pride or graveyard of burried thoughts.  

This thought was pricking inside since long, let it be here...just be !

Bizz_are_ Soul

I have created a NaPoWriMo folder with plain wallpapers such as these in the wallpaper library for your poems in case you want to write your own poems for this month. Use #NAPOWRIMO in your posts. Feel free to kickstart with this one. #rapidfire If you're out of ideas, start with this line: A blank sheet is like and use #blanksheet in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #blank_paper

read more
A blank sheet is like 
the most terrifying thing to a writer,
it's like a war between them
which is mostly won by the blank paper... I have created a NaPoWriMo folder with plain wallpapers such as these in the wallpaper library for your poems in case you want to write your own poems for this month. Use #NaPoWriMo in your posts. Feel free to kickstart with this one. #rapidfire

#yqbaba  
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#blank_paper

Sita Prasad

I have created a NaPoWriMo folder with plain wallpapers such as these in the wallpaper library for your poems in case you want to write your own poems for this month. Use #NAPOWRIMO in your posts. Feel free to kickstart with this one. #rapidfire If you're out of ideas, start with this line: A blank sheet is like and use #blanksheet in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Lockdown/citylife
Sometimes it is better,
not to fretter,
just be like a book,
lying open for someone to have a look,
just be like that pebble,
getting wet with the waves too feeble,
what can I talk about,
when no one really hears out,
everyone is busy writing his own tale
and busy with worries to scale and scale...

Pushpendra Maurya

read more

चल रहे हैं चलते रहेंगे 
मुश्किलें हैं।
लड़ रहे हैं लड़ते रहेंगे
झील बन जो मुश्किल आएगी
हम मगर बन तर जाएंगे
बन समीर जो वो आएगी 
हम पंक्षी बन उड़ जाएंगे 
चल रहे हैं चलते रहेंगे 
इंसान हैं हम
हर मुश्किल पर फतेह की है
इस मुश्किल पर भी कर जाएंगे।

Shail Raghuvanshi

I have created a NaPoWriMo folder with plain wallpapers such as these in the wallpaper library for your poems in case you want to write your own poems for this month. Use #NAPOWRIMO in your posts. Feel free to kickstart with this one. #rapidfire If you're out of ideas, start with this line: A blank sheet is like and use #blanksheet in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #NAPOWRIMO #blanksheet

read more
Blank Sheet

A blank sheet is like my heart
laid bare for you to fill.
Fiery emotions,
Passionate love,
Sharing hurt -
all have a place for you, my love
because the sheet was created
just for You! I have created a NaPoWriMo folder with plain wallpapers such as these in the wallpaper library for your poems in case you want to write your own poems for this month. Use #NaPoWriMo in your posts. Feel free to kickstart with this one. #rapidfire

#napowrimo 
#blanksheet

Shivi Rajput

I have created a NaPoWriMo folder with plain wallpapers such as these in the wallpaper library for your poems in case you want to write your own poems for this month. Use #NAPOWRIMO in your posts. Feel free to kickstart with this one. #rapidfire If you're out of ideas, start with this line: A blank sheet is like and use #blanksheet in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbqba #blankseet #aaradhyasthoughts

read more
Blank sheet

Life was like blank sheet 
In which I wrote something terribly Offensive script. I have created a NaPoWriMo folder with plain wallpapers such as these in the wallpaper library for your poems in case you want to write your own poems for this month. Use #NaPoWriMo in your posts. Feel free to kickstart with this one. #rapidfire

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbqba #blankseet #aaradhyasthoughts

Ar. Smitha

I have created a NaPoWriMo folder with plain wallpapers such as these in the wallpaper library for your poems in case you want to write your own poems for this month. Use #NAPOWRIMO in your posts. Feel free to kickstart with this one. #rapidfire If you're out of ideas, start with this line: A blank sheet is like and use #blanksheet in the caption. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
A blank sheet is like a broken heart, 
Completely arid barren desert, 
Which is drowned with tears
Which is empty with the fears I have created a NaPoWriMo folder with plain wallpapers such as these in the wallpaper library for your poems in case you want to write your own poems for this month. Use #NaPoWriMo in your posts. Feel free to kickstart with this one. #rapidfire

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

sanjana ranjan

read more
Earth is smiling 
Human is crying
Vice versa...
Always mesmerizing
And give a moment for thinking.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification