Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thelockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thelockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 31 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

As we say goodbye to the lockdown tonight, here's a prompt to make you remember and make a list of what #thelockdown taught you? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the beauty of timelessness,
the worth of a family,
that above all health is the greatest wealth,
last but not the least
the lessons taught by mother nature !  As we say goodbye to the lockdown tonight, here's a prompt to make you remember and make a list of what #thelockdown taught you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nalini Rupam

As we say goodbye to the lockdown tonight, here's a prompt to make you remember and make a list of what #thelockdown taught you? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am myself my best company. As we say goodbye to the lockdown tonight, here's a prompt to make you remember and make a list of what #thelockdown taught you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Arihant Jain

read more
Rishte, jinhne hum 
khud se Jayada Priority dete hai 
Agar Kuch pal Pass Na ho toh
Kisi or Ke Sath milke,
Apni Aukat Dikha Dete hain. As we say goodbye to the lockdown tonight, here's a prompt to make you remember and make a list of what #thelockdown taught you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
There is nothing what man can't do,
He can cease his desires, he can rush to help, he can support from anywhere,
he can just stay home and still be with the world. As we say goodbye to the lockdown tonight, here's a prompt to make you remember and make a list of what #thelockdown taught you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
Many lessons like:
I saw so called "Superpowers" weeping because of the smallest creatures of this Universe

I saw people dying like no relationships ever exist

I saw people caged like Birds & still couldn't feel pain of others. As we say goodbye to the lockdown tonight, here's a prompt to make you remember and make a list of what #thelockdown taught you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Health is the greatest wealth...  As we say goodbye to the lockdown tonight, here's a prompt to make you remember and make a list of what #thelockdown taught you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
That time wasted will never come back again, 
I had so much time, 
To improve myself, 
Learn new skills
Develop them
But I utilize it in very casual way... As we say goodbye to the lockdown tonight, here's a prompt to make you remember and make a list of what #thelockdown taught you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
that basic eminities 
were always important 
The life we were living 
was just of pride
But today we got to know 
Your life can be peaceful and 
happy only in limited desires.  As we say goodbye to the lockdown tonight, here's a prompt to make you remember and make a list of what #thelockdown taught you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

read more
• Time is very precious, if you have time then utilise it in good works.

• Study will never stop, we should have the capability to study ourself.

• Learn the household chores as it is very necessary.

- Shubhi Uma
 As we say goodbye to the lockdown tonight, here's a prompt to make you remember and make a list of what #thelockdown taught you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
1.  I could manage without helpers
2.  I could do without eating in restaurants
3.  I could  make do with little
4.  I fell into the rhythm of 24/7
     living within closed spaces.

As we say goodbye to the lockdown tonight, here's a prompt to make you remember and make a list of what #thelockdown taught you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification