Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cleanair Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cleanair Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Yateen Jakati

#environment #cleanair Time to switch to green fuels and green vehicles #Knowledge

read more

Prateek Pathak

Around 10.30am i was at terrace this morning unlike other days, assuming that due to sun and its summer I won't be able to see the blue sky what normally is seen around 730-830am which was my experience till date during lockdown. What I noticed that the breeze was cooler, trees and leaves swaying, about 50 butterflies circling around trees as I was watering the plants to witness the nature's beauty. To my surprise even the Sky was as blue as early morning. This is Delhi in May..so I stayed back to be part of this nature's May-fill(महफ़िल) and did my stretches to observe all these what my 4 senses were feeling before i could go down to have my breakfast. Friends Connect with nature live and breath what you see, feel positive and spread  positivity. This is only news we should spread. #nature #cleanair #trees #air #butterfly

Shrish Pant

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification