Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best betrayalquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best betrayalquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love betrayal quotes with images, quotes on love and betrayal, betrayal in love quotes and saying, quotes on betrayal in love, quotes on betrayal of love,

• 13 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Shalini Sinha

सबका हिसाब होगा ।। #hindiquotes #lifequotes #beyourbest #betrayalquotes #yqdidi

read more
इंतजार है मौके का ...
हिसाब होगा हर धोखे का ।।
 सबका हिसाब होगा ।।
#hindiquotes 
#lifequotes 
#beyourbest 
#betrayalquotes 
#yqdidi

Shalini Sinha

I ain't got trust issues, I got sense!
  #cinemagraph
#sense
#yourquotebaba 
#people_and_world 
#lifechangingquotes 
#betrayalquotes 
#beyourself

Shalini Sinha

Bitches are Hired by Bastards on ground of Money.

Hired on ground of money!!
#lovehurtsalot #lifesucksforreal #fraudlove #betrayalquotes #bastardstheory

Aditya Yadav

Tere bafao k kisse me ye mera name kyo hai 
Agr likhne se tasalli mil jati to ye kalam itni badname kyo hai #lierpeople #fakelove #fakecare #betrayalquotes #selfishpeople #doublefacedpeople #nomoretrust #yqwriter_kishmish  
Collaborating with Soniya Kundal (Kishmish)

A yadav

People get betrayal only if they believe someone. #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #betrayal #believe #truth #reality #inspiration #betrayalquotes

Ushoshi Das

Like the waves
Lashing against 
The stagnant shore,
Like you lash your tears
Out on the lap lionized
To break all your hopes. #latenightquotes #lovequotes #cheatedinlove #betrayalquotes #yourquotebaba #painoflove #selflove #selfrespect

Dr.Merlin Dorcus

Be an enemy to slap in front not a
friend to stab at the back. #betrayalquotes #merlin_quotes

Rohit Bhowmick

Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovequotes #betrayalquotes #lifelessons #alone_soul

read more
My lady who took the decision of leaving me all alone in the dark so that I could destroy my believe over love. Tell us about yourself. What are a few things that you’re eager to experience? #aboutme #istillwait  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#lovequotes #betrayalquotes #lifelessons 
#alone_soul

Rohit Bhowmick

Smile
A five letter word which I bear is just a cover on my face so that the painful past of getting stabbed would not be used as a entertaining tool by anyone.  #brkenheart 
#betrayalquotes

PRATHAP KUMAR

I rather prefer to be 
alone in affliction, 
than being with the 
personage filled with iniquity.  #prathap_quotes #untimelywickedthoughts #betrayalquotes #betrayed #painfullessons #friendshiphurts #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification