Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wanjosentertainment Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wanjosentertainment Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i wanna grow old with you lyrics, the heart wants what it wants lyrics, i want to be alone, i want to talk to you, i want to see you,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories

WANJOS

Chapter 25.
😪its 2337hrs E.A.T can we kiss forever?! 
No that's not a question
The  instrumental is looped over and over again on his one eared techno earphones and he See's this sad but true reply and his like "daim kate star just Read my mind", but this time it's the other way round.. Bless you l!& link up
You are a trustworthy person for her, usually people share their feelings with the someone they can trust.

SHe has love for you but she can not express now, what she is looking for just a shoulder. once she recovered, she will be again long gone.

Do not think much, this will again push you into the past. you are in square loop, you are not having smooth walk. Every time you complete one side of square you trying to take rest and that rest is full of such situation. make it a circle do not take rest.

May be she is trying to say sorry, but trust me you don’t need that sorry, Instead you should be sorry for having such person in your life.

May be she is fighting with the same situation that he/ she puts you five months back. This is karma, and ata realize why this is happening kwake . Care for your heart not this girly, why you need to talk, let it go, ignore her,ignore him😉 (for my female readers)", said mapepo zake😂. 

Just remember barney,when you're ignoring someone, you’re actually teaching them how to live without you. This time the 3am thought's were deep. Deeper like Nelson's love to selina, deeper  than zunde's obsession to pilli.

©WANJOS #3amthoughts #imsorry #wanjosentertainment

WANJOS

He has never felt so afraid. Scared of his own body. 
What he saw shocked him.a sharp image passed through his viceage and suddenly he sensed danger and immediately tried to open up his eyes but access denied. He tried to raise his head but still access denied, his right hand felt like solid rock joined with gorilla glue. It was at that moment that he knew he was f*ed up. "John,! Joooohn 

mom!"
He screamed as he tried to make a sound any that would raise an alarm but it was null and void. No hopes yet 
 Everything at that moment was dark,  so quiet that barney could hear his heart pounding. 
He tried to open his mouth and call His Maker maybe he would intervene as He did that 26th day that seventh month" black September it was!

But still no movement was successful. Call unto me and i Will give you rest i will show you Great things that ...." Those words stroke o his mind as soon as he was about to give up.

Joooohn! He called again as he then tries to fidget his left arm. Luckily his phalanges moved! But only the phalanges.
His mind was blank nothing to think about but the lords prayer. No sooner had he said Amen than he found his left arm up.

Have you ever experienced a blackout then suddenly power turns on?!
Just as that the system rebooted he was awake but what felt like a dream seemed so real. 
He went down on his knees again and said Grace. In my dream i didn't dance. Barney didn't sleep again neither did he narrate the ordeal. Even if he did  who  would have Bought it. You could have all The richness in the world but when trouble comes, when calamity strikes, when your day of judgement reaches those bodyguards wont stop it neither your fame, sucess or wealth but Allah your God will always stand by you.
And then this is just shitti article /post to some of you, but you know what? You will never understand untill it happens to you. &i Hope when it does it finds your' faith strong because you will have been paralysed with fear

The wake-up call!

©WANJOS #nightmare #sleepparalysys #wanjosentertainment

#horror

WANJOS

#girltalk #wanjosentertainment #sunkissed Phyll Nimoh Enock Khapoya Mwangi Kirungoh Mwangi Kirungoh Enock Khapoya Phyll Nimoh #Life

read more
THEY KNOW!!
SO all along girls know!

When a girl likes a guy her friend's can tell
When the guy likes her she knows
When her friend is in love they can tell
They know when their friend is happy
They know if her man isn't treating her right

A girl knows when  his man isn't loyal
They know when it's time to hold on
They know when it's enough
A girl can love your ass to death but still never talk to you again.

They know how to love and be loyal.
They also know how to forget about you bruh.
I don't know how i knew about this but truth is that they just know.

So before you do that silly thing that will cause you regreat, just pause and ask what if she finds out will she know how to forgive me? 
But do you know what they don't know? 
What  a toxic man's intention with her heart is
If your answer is I don't kNOw?  Then that's your answer !NO

...______.... So love them unconditionally and don't try to understand them because them themselves Don't knOw how to.!

©WANJOS #girltalk #wanjosentertainment 

#sunkissed  Phyll Nimoh Enock Khapoya Mwangi Kirungoh  Mwangi Kirungoh Enock Khapoya Phyll Nimoh

WANJOS

To love and to hold till death do us part😪😫alone #onlinepoetry #wanjosentertainment #Death #Wedding Mwangi Kirungoh

read more
BATALLA DE ARTILLERÍA  

The day had reached 
The preacher preached then pronounced them Man and Wife.
They danced for a  while and dined with wine
And no sooner had the fire works been lit
Than the shots were fired

The feds made a truce
No retreat no surrender. Pride went sooner before  they'd fall
 The neighbourhood was hit 
With the rapid exchange of fire it was a Battle of artillery..

Everyone scattered for safety you move you die
You fringe you cry 
What was once our bride was now a corpse bride

The groom held her in disbelief as blood oozed from her  bossom
He couldn't help but stare at the person he'd ever cared for most
His cream white suit stained with blood, 
now turned to be like don' Cherri's

Ninety minutes of pleasure shattered around for a second by a finger on the trigger
If only her brother's cartels would surrender
Then Camilla would see her self out of the wedding gown.

To love and to hold.. Till death do us apart
It didn't seem so soon but it was sure as the sun sets in the west
What was once a happy  day at the west neighborhood
Turned to be a grave yard

THE GHOST WHIFE!!

Benayaih Wanjala To love and to hold till death do us part😪😫#alone #onlinepoetry #wanjosentertainment #Death #wedding

Mwangi Kirungoh

WANJOS

each day i wake up to those memories of you... wishing we couldnt have crossed path #Morning #onlinepoetry #Love #wanjosentertainment #lifeexperience

read more
You broke my heart,
With the thought of money,
Was I that poor?
If I did a MONEY HEIST for you
Could I buy back the love
You imprison me with accusations not true
Are you planning my PRISON_BREAK
Or every man for themselves
I know YOU are obsessed with me never wanting anyone near me...

borrowed!! each day i wake up to those memories of you... wishing we couldnt have crossed path #Morning #onlinepoetry  #Love  #wanjosentertainment #lifeexperience

WANJOS

#Dreams #Love #breackup #wanjosentertainment Mwangi Kirungoh

read more
IF THEY CAN LEAVE YOU SO EASILY..THEN THEY REALLY WERENT MENT FOR YOU.
LET THEM GO 
#WANJOSENTERTAINMENT #Dreams #Love #breackup #wanjosentertainment Mwangi Kirungoh

WANJOS

Weallfuckupmakebaddecisionsdostupidshit.We'restillyoungwe'relearningdon'tletoneminorissuestopyouinthelongrun

Whenyournailsgrowlongyoucutthenailsnotfingers..Similarlywhenmissanderstandinggrowsupcutyouregonotrelationship
#wanjosentertainment #Love #wanjosentertainment #Relationship #heartbreack

WANJOS

Just as the lioness leaves behind her cubs  to go hunting... She ditched his heart aching... Vulnerable to other preys 
She thought that was a way of streanthening the love but forgot he was hu"MAN"
With full of pride she never replied... With so much resentment she never listened..
        Sometimes growing might feel like breaking @first but don Campbell was clear when he sang RISE!
If only she knew she was about to watch another woman enjoy the fruits of her hard work she could have Gotten the batter off the ladle while its wet.... Is it still not too late?? Will he hold on?

.the best man a woman can ask for...
#wanjos #Dreams #Life #breackup #Love #wanjosentertainment

WANJOS

Just as the lioness leaves behind her cubs  to go hunting... She ditched his heart aching... Vulnerable to other preys 
She thought that was a way of streanthening the love but forgot he was hu"MAN"
With full of pride she never replied... With so much resentment she never listened..
        Sometimes growing might feel like breaking @first but don Campbell was clear when he sang RISE!
If only she knew she was about to watch another woman enjoy the fruits of her hard work she could have Gotten the batter off the ladle while its wet.... Is it still not too late?? Will he hold on?

.the best man a woman can ask for...
#wanjos #Life #wanjosentertainment #BreakUp #Love

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification