Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BestMother Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BestMother Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Simmi Singh

Breathe!
'cause you must. 
'cause it's okay at times to put
yourself first
don't forget that a life depends on you
so you must take care of yourself too
oh! you so wish if there was a trophy 
for 'the best mother' 
but darling, there isn't any.
there can't be, there shouldn't be.
for every mother is 'the best' for her child.
she is exactly the kind her child needs.
so breathe.
you are doing just fine.  #cinemagraph #yqbaba #motherhood #bestmother #parenting

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏 Adolescence is a period of rapid biological and psychosocial changes, which have a salient impact on parent–child relationships. Parents and adolescents have to reorganize responsibilities and move toward a more egalitarian relationship. Although conflicts between parents and children become more frequent and more intense during adolescence, these conflicts are also thought to be a means to negotiate relational changes. #MothersAreTheBest DearChildH #dearchildhood #MotherCare #growingold #BestMother #MomsAreTheBest #मातापितादिवस

read more
All the Mothers are same..
It just that during our adolescence,
i thought my friends has the best Mother
and they thought for mine. Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏
Adolescence is a period of rapid biological and psychosocial changes, which have a salient impact on parent–child relationships. Parents and adolescents have to reorganize responsibilities and move toward a more egalitarian relationship. Although conflicts between parents and children become more frequent and more intense during adolescence, these conflicts are also thought to be a means to negotiate relational changes.

#MothersAreTheBest #DearChildH

Kritika Agarwal

Maa khuda ki vo ayaat haiii.... 
Jo zakhmo pe marhaam lgati h... 
Jb bhi udaas hota hu mayusi mere maa ke chehre pe ajatiii....
 Mujhe dard hou ansu mere maa ke ankho bighadete haiii.... 
Jo kvi hu pareshaan us khuda ke samne..
Mere taklif ko khud ke naam krne ki ibdaat krti haii.....
 Maa ne sirf zindagi nhi di us zindagi m khusiyaa bhari haaiii..... 
Jannat maangte hou tum us khuda ne dharti pe maa banakar har bacche ki zindagi ko jannat banayi hai..... #nojoto #mothersday#motherslove #bestmother #lifeline #quotesonmother

Preet Dubey

मां Lockdown मैं इतनी खुश क्यों है.... #Mother_Happy #LockdownMother #MotherHappy #BestMother #Happy_in_Corona #nojotovideo

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification