Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best livemylife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best livemylife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 21 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #livemylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It is beyond my own imagination 
There isn’t any need for fabrication 
Which doesn’t survives on imitation 
Where I am the only one in administration  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #livemylife #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweety PIe💚

696 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #livemylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is no explanation who deserves nothing.
No argument if disagree just move on.
Spend time on personal growth and
mental health  to change and inner peace.
Try inventments in yourself to 
Bring imagination in reality...
Take a deep breath,believe,
try,learn and be grateful... #696 #soulneeds #glimpseofmysoul 
Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #livemylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #livemylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When it's time to go, 
        I have little or no regrets... Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #livemylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
That worth of it remains  forever in a very satisfying way. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #livemylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
I will never regret anything 
 And own my choices with proud Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #livemylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #livemylife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzonelove#Friendship

read more
I do not become a nuisance to anyone.

-Nitesh Prajapati (Niharsh)  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #livemylife #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzone#love#friendship

Varadhan P M

read more
It should drift like Surfing along the Waves!  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #livemylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Roohi Bhargava

read more
people who look at me can get some motivation to fulfil their dreams.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #livemylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I wouldn't be compromised. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #livemylife #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
whatever the situation is in my life, my life inspires everyone Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #livemylife #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification