Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best niceguy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best niceguy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#Collab and write a short story in two to three paragraphs titled #niceguy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitstory

read more
Nice guy.. it's nice to know he moves amidst us. I have seen him in n wonder why he hasn't seen me. 

Nice guy..he respects everyone, man n woman alike. He also loves all of god's creatures n his empathy draws me to him. But, I wonder when he will be drawn to me.

Nice guy..may his tribe increase n may I reflect his niceness enough till the world is compelled to say..'hey, how nice!! The nice guy finally met his nice girl' 💕 #Collab and write a short story in two to three paragraphs titled #niceguy #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 

#chitstory

Sherlock Doyle

I drove off without looking back, my head swimming and vision blurred. I tried to concentrate on the road, on the dashed white line in the middle of the highway that, I knew, would take me home. I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere as I found myself back at the intersection. Some people have gathered there. A stretcher had been wheeled out. I ignored them as I steered back on the highway, to get home to my daughter, my little angel. “He's the nicest person in the world,” she always tells. Tom #Death #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Hopeless #accident #siren #niceguy #drunkdriving

read more
I'm the NICEST PERSON for my daughter.
And I just need to reach home.

---Read in caption---

I drove off without looking back, my head swimming and vision blurred. I tried to concentrate on the road, on the dashed white line in the middle of the highway that, I knew, would take me home.

I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere as I found myself back at the intersection. Some people have gathered there. A stretcher had been wheeled out. I ignored them as I steered back on the highway, to get home to my daughter, my little angel.
“He's the nicest person in the world,” she always tells. Tom

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

Acche insaan mein ek buri quality hoti hai,
Vo chah kar bhi bura nahi ban sakta. #niceguy #acchainsaan #love #friendship

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

When I'm done working out on a machine at the gym I purposely lower the weight and move to the next machine... So that the guy who use the machine after me should feel like he lifts more than me.. I'm such a nice person 🤗 😜😜
#niceguy #niceperson #workingout #workout #gym #gymquotes #gymfunny

sanjana ranjan

#Collab and write a short story in two to three paragraphs titled #niceguy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One day one man walking on street at evening time than he see a woman with one child in lap and other little grown up moving for beg.He little disturb to see these things in fastest growing India .
Than he ask to sit them than he run for take some eatable stuff nd comeback with so many fruits nd eatable thing.mother nd child both are happy.And he also ask that lady for maid on behalf she get money,she agree...these all scene are observe by a lady nd that lady tell what a nice guy god bless him..that child listen her word,nd when that person walk for home than that girl stop him nd say nice guy...than he smile nd go. #Collab and write a short story in two to three paragraphs titled #niceguy #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

#Collab and write a short story in two to three paragraphs titled #niceguy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A nice guy is a guy, who is genuinely kind and respectful
For other,his characteristics
Such as gentle,
 Once I met a nice guy,now he is my best friend.he is a godgiffited for me.
He is always gives me imotional support and also refer to traits of honesty, loyality, romanticism, coursty
Respect to me and also others,
I always thankful to him. #Collab and write a short story in two to three paragraphs titled #niceguy #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahed Sadia

read more
Life he had given to the people he loved
Parents he lost when he was young to the world..
His heart was used, broken and hurt..
Buried in the hands of the loved ones never heard..  #Collab and write a short story in two to three paragraphs titled #niceguy #YourQuoteAndMine

Simmi Singh

No, it wasn't easy to write this. First of this kind. #Collab and write a short story in two to three paragraphs titled #niceguy #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #besafe #roadsafety #inspireothers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I tied the loose ends of my dupatta in a knot at the back of me, wore the helmet and took off in my purple scooty. I was late for my chemistry class.

Traffic was halted at the old bridge due to some accident. I was looking around for any sign of escape when I caught the eyes of a motorist who was gaping at me. I turned in disgust.

Signal was green and traffic started moving. At the roundabout, people dispersed in different directions. And, I took the shortcut.

In the rear window, I saw the same guy approaching me. I sped up. And, so did he. He came alongside me and said excuse me. I was scared, I didn't pay heed.

He honked and signaled at the back tyre of my scooty. I slowed down and noticed the loose end of my dupatta almost touching the tyre. 

I immediately pulled over and assembled myself. I wanted to thank him for his kind gesture but he was gone by then.
 No, it wasn't easy to write this. First of this kind. 

#Collab and write a short story in two to three paragraphs titled #niceguy #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #besafe #roadsafety #inspireothers

Aamir Qais AnZar

write a short story in two to three paragraphs titled #niceguy #integrity #IfYouAreHonest #Conduct #Aboutmyself #TreatYouBetter #TreatPeopleWithKindness #EnlightenAQUA

read more
If You are Good to Me.. 
I will treat you in the Best Possible way.

If you are Bad to Me..
I will still treat you the same way
because it's not about you, 
its About Me & My Integrity..!!! write a short story in two to three paragraphs titled #NiceGuy #Integrity #IfYouAreHonest #Conduct #AboutMyself #TreatYouBetter  #TreatPeopleWithKindness #EnlightenAQUA

Reema Roy

read more
I never meet a Nice Guy... But..On that Day ...One manly but little soft voice called me.."hey! Is there any lecture will happen". I saw him, with a cunning eyes,.. and told..'yes'. He seemed to me very generous. Other girls started to notice him as one of the most handsome boy in our class... But for me he was just a classmate initially... 
I don't know, when and how we became good friends. I used to give him my classnotes .. and He used to tease me as one of the most ugly girl of his life in liue of that. May be he was right... But deep inside me something started to broken down. 
By the time I came to know that he is "Casanova type guy" just not at all affordable by me. But still he was very protective for me. May be he was drunkard, casanova... But Today he is still my Friend. Once he asked looking my eyes, do you love me? I said yes...Platonic love, which you will never able to understand.
You know!Time flies very fast... He got married to a nice lady and has a cute child. And still we are good friends. Why? I really don't know, what makes me to care about him. I really never met any Nice Guy,trust me, he was not at all a nice guy in college ... But still...!!! #Collab and write a short story in two to three paragraphs titled #niceguy #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification