Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FriendInNeed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FriendInNeed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayari in hindi for boy friend, i love you but as a friend, best friend shayari in hindi with images, my love is my best friend quotes, i love you my friend,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

samliya

Devil King

True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart

©Devil  King Friendship love #friendforever #friend❤ #friendlove #friendly #Friend_forever #FriendInNeed #friendforlife #friendgoals #friendahipgoals

Arshi Dokadia

You tell me, "It's all about give and take."

I didn't know that the subtext was, "You give and I'll take." #yqbaba #friendinneed

Swapnil Moon

#FriendInNeed #Lol #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Bhai
Movies de, Games de, Internet de, etc.
👉Vibhash Kamble.  #FriendInNeed
#lol
#yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

ᗅℕᗅℕℽᗅ Տⅈℕℊℍ

Life without friends is risky 🤣Time for a #simile. What is #lifewithoutfriends? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #coronatimepass #coronaandschoolbag #FriendInNeed #friends

read more
Living without mask and sanitizer in the period of epidemic  Life without friends is risky 🤣Time for a #simile. What is #lifewithoutfriends?   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#coronatimepass 
#coronaandschoolbag 
#friendinneed 
#friends

Nii 1n only

Happy friendship day 
               शुभ मित्रता दिवस.... हर तरफ शोर सा मचा है मित्रता दिवस की शुभकामनाओं का । होना भी चाहिए मित्रता अनमोल उपहार जो है ईश्वर का । मित्र ही तो है जो बिना कहे बिना बोले हमारे चेहरे के भावों को पढ़ लेते हैं.... हँसते चेहरे को देखकर भी पूछते है" चल बता क्या परेशानी  है..... हौसलों के पंख कभी टूटने नही देते....
     पर...... ऐसे अनमोल रिश्तों के लिए सिर्फ एक दिन क्यूं?.... क्यूं नही हर दिन उत्सव.....
क्यूं नहीं हर दिन शुक्रिया....
क्यूं न हर दिन कहा जाए उसको तुम्हारा होना कितना महत्वपूर्ण है मेरे जीवन में.....
      क्यूं न हर दिन Happy friendship day..... #friendship #riendsforever #friendshipquotes #friendsafterlongtime #frirndshipday #friendinneed #thoughtoftheday #wordoftheday

Hari Varma

24072021 - 205/365 "All my friends vanished when I needed them badly." He cried! Of course! What did you expect? You always ignored your true friends when #Friendship #yqbaba #FriendInNeed #writingresolution #365days365quotes #varmaji

read more
24072021 - 205/365

"All my friends vanished
when I needed them badly."
He cried!
Of course! What did you expect?
You always ignored
your true friends when
they needed you badly! 24072021 - 205/365

"All my friends vanished
when I needed them badly."
He cried!
Of course! What did you expect?
You always ignored
your true friends when

gulzaar shayari

Jaismine Khalsa

Love friend #FriendInNeed

read more
Dear friend, 
I feel overwhelmed to help you out in all the small small situations that you can't deal without me... I feel loved and blessed to have such a friend like you and to have the special rights in your life..., as you have in mine...🤗 Love friend #friendinneed

Shweta Gupta

Words cold have been better , I guess. But unable to find those for now. #Leave #dontexpect #dump #quoteliners #leavethem #dontdeserve #yqbaba #FriendInNeed

read more
When someone leave you when you need them the most then before anything else leave that company for ever. Words cold have been better , I guess. But unable to find those for now.
#leave #dontexpect  #dump #quoteliners #leavethem #dontdeserve #yqbaba #friendinneed
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification