Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best route Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best route Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about route to mumbai 10, bangalore to kerala route map 10, garib rath train route mumbai to delhi, delhi to mumbai garib rath route, garib rath delhi to patna route,

• 20 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Palaniappan PL

#route

read more

Shilpa Yadav

#LongRoad #route#nojotohindi#nojotopoetry#राह#nojotooriginal#shilpayadavpoetry Anshu writer Rajat Bhardwaj Neel Sethi Ji RAVINANDAN Tiwari Rajat Bhardwaj अज्ञात जनकवि शंकर पाल( बुन्देली) Asif Hindustani Official Vijay Kumar shivom upadhyay V.k.Viraz J P Lodhi. Shiv Narayan Saxena अंजान Vishalkumar "Vishal" Internet Jockey Priya Gour Sanjay Ni_ra_la #कविता

read more

Nikitha M

priya

Sonu Prajapat

Krithika Jayasheela

In my journey to you
I found a route 
That lead to me #journey #route #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdidi #yqdiary

Varadhan P M

In a fit of Anger, we lose our thinking
People suggest drinking water or counting upto hundred etc.
Easiest way is to follow Google way!
When we go to unknown places , it gives directions. If we take a wrong turn, it doesn't scold us like the co passengers..
  Instead it goes on giving alternative
routes, till you reach your destination!  #destination #route #missed #angry #googlesearch #alternative #routesofjourney

Anand Nagada

Everything you desire is
On its way;

You just need to find the 
Route towards it.  #route #routetosuccess #routetodestination #yqbaba YourQuote Baba

Anand Nagda

Everything you desire is
On its way;

You just need to find the 
Route towards it.  #route #routetosuccess #routetodestination #yqbaba YourQuote Baba

Ankur Kumar

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification