Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mediocre Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mediocre Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mediocre love quotes, the mediocre teacher tells meaning, mediocre meaning in hindi, mediocre meaning in english, mediocre meaning in marathi,

• 11 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Mayuri Gaikwad

Remember every successful person is making their children get into the topmost University or sending children for foreign education. #Success #Knowledge #Comfort #mediocre #Student #influencer #Struggle #Mind

read more

©Mayuri Gaikwad Remember every successful person is making their children get into the topmost University or sending children for foreign education.  
#Success #Knowledge #Comfort  #mediocre #Student #influencer #Struggle #Mind

Mayuri Gaikwad

Remember every successful person is making their children get into the topmost University or sending children for foreign education. #Success #influencer #Comfort #Education #Struggle #Knowledge #skill #public #mediocre #Student

read more

©Mayuri Gaikwad Remember every successful person is making their children get into the topmost University or sending children for foreign education.   #Success #influencer #Comfort #Education #Struggle #Knowledge #skill #public #mediocre #Student

Aman Chaudhary

Father,father where have you been,
Waiting for you since long for a ride it seems.
Thinking for the pleasant day to be spent in you,
But Finding your benign time to be filled in me.
Standing by to get your attention,
But refuge to for your busy hectic life.
Wondering the precious hours of yours pamperness,
Makes my heart to ask a little more.
Wanting more and more makes me all vacant,
Left over affection makes me rely on sentiments.
Aroma is in the air for your endearment,
But emotionally I wanna feel it livingly.
For your nudge I am waiting for so long,
That too be kept in memories for the rest of my life.
The years have passed so frequent,
Don't even recall my first encounter with your palm.
My childhood memory was so mediocre,
That I didn't knew a single bit about your abutment being an infant.
To be live the day when I was incapable of,
I wanna feel the same and taste the spark of younger me.
My dearest father I LOVE YOU❤️❤️
To the moon and back

#cinemagraph#father'sdayspecial #pleasantday#hecticlife#endearment #mediocre#life#poetry

Aman Chaudhary

Father,father where have you been,
Waiting for you since long for a ride it seems.
Thinking for the pleasant day to be spent in you,
But Finding your benign time to be filled in me.
Standing by to get your attention,
But refuge to for your busy hectic life.
Wondering the precious hours of yours pamperness,
Makes my heart to ask a little more.
Wanting more and more makes me all vacant,
Left over affection makes me rely on sentiments.
Aroma is in the air for your endearment,
But emotionally I wanna feel it livingly.
For your nudge I am waiting for so long,
That too be kept in memories for the rest of my life.
The years have passed so frequent,
Don't even recall my first encounter with your palm.
My childhood memory was so mediocre,
That I didn't knew a single bit about your abutment being an infant.
To be live the day when I was incapable of,
I wanna feel the same and taste the spark of younger me.
My dearest father I LOVE YOU❤️❤️
To the moon and back

#cinemagraph#father'sdayspecial #pleasantday#hecticlife#endearment #mediocre#life#poetry

hansmeet kour

We all are heading towards this.... @ink_vocals #hans11 #Gray #mediocre #yourquote #yourquotebaba #pennpopcorn

read more
Zone of Gray Thoughts
Gray zone is the most dangerous stretch I guess. It hides you, protects you and spoils you. It provides such never ending comfort and security that you no longer want to take risks or explore extremes. It does not allow you to choose right and fight for the wrong. You remain neither saint nor devil.  Atrocity doesnot wake you up,  benignity doesnot melt your soul anymore. It makes you a hidden, latent monster.  You are deprived of the serenity of white and dodge the scrutiny of black. 
All you are left with is a secure yet vicious zone, The Gray Zone. We all are heading towards this.... @ink_vocals
#hans11 #gray #mediocre #yourquote #yourquotebaba #pennpopcorn

Amit Jotwani

The urban prisoner,                                           a mediocre day's dusk ;                        
with a mood as black,                                     as his corrosive coffee ;                               jots down a hopeful verse,                                 lightens his mood,                                           to balance his coffee.                             #urbanprisoners #mediocre #mood #BlackCoffee #HopefulVerse #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Diwa

be yourself. #Self #selflove #Real #mediocre #yqbaba

read more
anything 
that you are:
own it, 
become it,
control it, 
improve it.
for, 
everything 
we have,
can only 
be real,
when it is 
accepted,
defended, 
and celebrated.
do not be 
a mediocrity
of your 
own self.
shine. be yourself.

#self #selflove #real #mediocre #yqbaba

शायरशर्मा

Mediocres wins the race of life.  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yopowrimo #race #challenge #proud #mediocre

Joyjit Ghosh

Petty and mediocre criminals are tried in the courts while the higher level criminals are politicians by profession holding the power to promote or demote judges. Isn't the system too  crazy ! #petty #mediocre #criminals #tried #courts #higher #politicians #profession #holding #power #demote #promote #judges

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification