Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best GalwanValley Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best GalwanValley Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 40 Followers
  • 39 Stories

ಮೌನ

20 Indian soldiers laid down their lives at Galwan Valley in Ladakh in a fight against encroaching Chinese troops. We salute their courage and wish their families strength and condolence. Write your tributes. #GalwanValley #Indiansoldiers #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are the real God's 
of our country 20 Indian soldiers laid down their lives at Galwan Valley in Ladakh in a fight against encroaching Chinese troops. We salute their courage and wish their families strength and condolence.

Write your tributes. #galwanvalley #indiansoldiers #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

20 Indian soldiers laid down their lives at Galwan Valley in Ladakh in a fight against encroaching Chinese troops. We salute their courage and wish their families strength and condolence. Write your tributes. #GalwanValley #Indiansoldiers #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #army life #yqbaba

read more
 When it is, yet another day for breathing and existing for us. 
You people have to go and remove your existence for us. 
Though physically perished yet 
eternally cherished are you, 
the soldiers of our nation. I would like to take a moment here, 
for not only the heroes that were martyred but also the heroic people they have, to support them, yes, the unsung heroes, 
the families of our Heroes. However much i say am a patriot, 
however much i say am a "Desh Bhakt" the truth is, 
I can never imagine letting any of my family members to go 
and put their lives in danger. I am not strong, 
strong as that mother, whose child is gone forever, 
strong as the wife who will never see her husband ever.
Nor am I as strong as the small child,
whose father, now, has become a
heroic story wild. Dear Soldier, you made everyone proud 
and didn't let your families bravery rout. 20 Indian soldiers laid down their lives at Galwan Valley in Ladakh in a fight against encroaching Chinese troops. We salute their courage and wish their families strength and condolence.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #army #life #yqbaba

Osho Jain

20 Indian soldiers laid down their lives at Galwan Valley in Ladakh in a fight against encroaching Chinese troops. We salute their courage and wish their families strength and condolence. Write your tributes. #GalwanValley #Indiansoldiers #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
People call me opponent,
But, believe me I am proponent of every voice who is raised in country's favor...
Though, I afraid to speak openly...
Though, I afraid to protest openly,
But I know the sacrifices you have done, the bonafide duty you people do for us can never be expressed in one or infinite words...
I salute from East to West ... 
I salute you from North to South... 
I salute you from bottom of the heart of every Indian... 
But in this high time... 
In my opinion we can't think abruptly in emotive manner... 
We need to work on foresight inspite of becoming innocent to see the hindsight  of both... 
We want a real and the best response paying homage to the great martyrdom of yours'
🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳
Osho jain 🙈🙊🙉

20 Indian soldiers laid down their lives at Galwan Valley in Ladakh in a fight against encroaching Chinese troops. We salute their courage and wish their families strength and condolence.

sk

read more
We will not forget your sacrifice given to protect the India border. Thinking the country is safe, you fought with traitor China, Losing life ... yet you killed half of China's army. Bow you head, Taking  promise, this whole India will avenge your martyrdom,
 Pay tribute to you today🙏
Jai hind 🇮🇳✨ 20 Indian soldiers laid down their lives at Galwan Valley in Ladakh in a fight against encroaching Chinese troops. We salute their courage and wish their families strength and condolence.

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
You are the proud of our country. 20 Indian soldiers laid down their lives at Galwan Valley in Ladakh in a fight against encroaching Chinese troops. We salute their courage and wish their families strength and condolence.

parineeta

20 Indian soldiers laid down their lives at Galwan Valley in Ladakh in a fight against encroaching Chinese troops. We salute their courage and wish their families strength and condolence. Write your tributes. #GalwanValley #Indiansoldiers #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #IndianArmy #bhartiya_sena #bhartiyajawan

read more
Neither we have emotions nor we have words to describe the state of feelings the country is going through..you slept for forever and became the reason for our peaceful sleep tonight...
You protected ours lives ,ours families and leaving your own family as orphans..We will remain obliged to your contributions and sacrifice..we salute your spirited and conspicuous bravery..I pray to God..may He support your family members and give them strength and power also help them in every  pitfalls... 
            THANKYOU... WE LOVE YOU!!!  20 Indian soldiers laid down their lives at Galwan Valley in Ladakh in a fight against encroaching Chinese troops. We salute their courage and wish their families strength and condolence.

#indianarmy #bhartiya_sena  #bhartiyajawan

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
No Amount Of Thanks Would Suffice 
Our Gratitude Towards You 
For All The Sacrifice You Render To 
Our Country. 
If We Are Able To Sleep Peacefully 
At Our Home, That's Because 
You Are Out There Protecting Us 
Like A Gaurdian Angel. 
Thank You ❤️.
Our Love  And Respect For You
Would Never Subside. 
 20 Indian soldiers laid down their lives at Galwan Valley in Ladakh in a fight against encroaching Chinese troops. We salute their courage and wish their families strength and condolence.

Akshay Maru Jonty

20 Indian soldiers laid down their lives at Galwan Valley in Ladakh in a fight against encroaching Chinese troops. We salute their courage and wish their families strength and condolence. Write your tributes. #GalwanValley #Indiansoldiers #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #yqquotes

read more
You are doing the toughest job for us. 
Because of you ,we are safe at our places. 
You are not there with your family 
on many occasions of life , 
There is no guarantee that you will 
return while you leave the home...
Still you choose your duty 🖤
🙏 We are proud of such mother 
who give birth to such a breave heart , 
we are proud of you our SOLDIERS....

Jai Hind🇮🇳

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote #yqquotes

Haleema Thanvi

read more
You have held our heads higher
Your sacrifice will be ever remembered
For you fought to keep us sheltered
Hail to you dear martyrs
We mourn with pain your departures.

ThanVi
18/06/2020

Tushar Jangid

20 Indian soldiers laid down their lives at Galwan Valley in Ladakh in a fight against encroaching Chinese troops. We salute their courage and wish their families strength and condolence. Write your tributes. #GalwanValley #Indiansoldiers #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqaestheticthoughts #Rio

read more
your sacrifices will not go in vain.
All these wars, distances, borders etc.
will end.
It will take some time, 
but will change. 
Desirous of becoming one of you
but couldn't, 
one of the patriots, 
saluting you with pride. 
JAI HIND🇮🇳 20 Indian soldiers laid down their lives at Galwan Valley in Ladakh in a fight against encroaching Chinese troops. We salute their courage and wish their families strength and condolence.

#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#yqaestheticthoughts 
#rio
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification