Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best orator Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best orator Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about orator meaning in hindi, orator meaning in marathi, orator quotes, orator meaning, orator,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Indwar Avinash

https://youtu.be/OxfBSI3x-uA मुझे खोकर मैंने खुद को पाया है #lovebreakup #brokenheart #orator #poem #dilkikalamse Hindi #nojotohindi

read more
https://youtu.be/OxfBSI3x-uA

मुझे खोकर मैंने खुद को पाया है #LoveBreakup #BrokenHeart #Orator #Poem #DilKiKalamSe #NojotoHindi

Keerthana Krishna

Every one has their own challenges. They have their own techniques to overcome their challenges. But the thing his that we should learn not to quit easily. As the challenges have already solved half of the challenging part for us #Hope#Quotes#orator#sundae#fromthejournal#ink#Rathi

read more
I was surrounded by the darkness  which 
upheld my weakness. 
It was the rough times fighting with the 
weakness. 
But then darkness reminded me of my 
brightness. 
Through which darkness sacrificed itself to 
put forth my brightness and it made me say proudly that without my weakness I couldn't  regain my brightness

---------------@RATHI Every one has their own challenges. They have their own techniques to overcome their challenges. But the thing his that we should learn not to quit easily.  As the challenges have already solved half of the challenging part for us 
#hope#quotes#orator#sundae#fromthejournal#ink#rathi

Himanshu Gupta (Poetic Engineered Lawyer)

Because of him only my interest in politics is alive and developed. From childhood to adulthood only one name I loved to hear in politics Lt shree Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji. Saddened with demise of Bharat Ratna Atal ji.. #श्रद्धाजंलि #नमन #idelogy_never_dies #ॐ शांति #myvoice_mylines #2liners #dedicated_to_Bharat_Ratna #orator #Poet #leader #parliamentarian #PM

read more
नाम अटल है तो मौत अटल है,
दोनों का काल अटल है।
मेरी काया तेरी माया,
दोनों के आगे हर वार अटल है। Because of him only my interest in politics is alive and  developed. From childhood to adulthood only one name I loved to hear in politics Lt shree Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji. Saddened with demise of Bharat Ratna Atal ji.. #श्रद्धाजंलि #नमन #idelogy_never_dies #ॐ शांति #myvoice_mylines #2liners #dedicated_to_Bharat_Ratna #orator #poet #leader #parliamentarian #PM

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification