Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myrepentance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myrepentance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

read-rat

I got changed a lot after staying in hostel. Some good changes and some bad changes happened in me...I used to topper in studies  all the time, and that time  I was going away from studies.Reading books, anchoring, speeches, writing stories, all these things of my choice were getting away from me.after going there, I have also learned to recognize people.,I learnt to live for myself....For the first time in my life, I went far away from my family....Now I came back home,Because now i didn't want to get away from my dreams,I made mistakes there that I can't mention here And now I want to complete all my dreams..after returning home I've again started doing the things I love the most ...Some of them know only the good side of me,pals say you are competitive and best Girl,and I think there are no foes in my life so far..Now I want to fulfill all my dreams that's my only dream.
That's it!!

@preeti's dairy #myrepentance
#dreamsequence 

#LastDay

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification