Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imitation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imitation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about it is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation in hindi, it is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation, it is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation., the imitation game quotes, how to start online imitation jewellery business in india,

• 6 Followers
  • 9 Stories

SBPUNJABI

SBPUNJABI

SBPUNJABI

SBPUNJABI

Artificial Gold Chain For Men #artificial #imitation #Motivational

read more

SBPUNJABI

Artificial Punjabi Kada #jewellery #imitation #Motivational

read more

MSJ Quotes

When you want to be someone else, 
you will always be a step behind.

Try being yourself, 
You might be a step ahead..! #beyourself #beyou #individuality #imitation #msj #msjquotes #inspiration #motivation

Sherlock Doyle

This time I need to do more than just trapping her. #Reflection #Suspicion #trapped #imitation #Mirror #Smile #different #otherside

read more
I smiled at my reflection but it didn't smile back.

I think she might be getting suspicious of me.
 This time I need to do more than just trapping her.

#reflection #suspicion #trapped #imitation #mirror #smile #different #otherside

Is KC On?

Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the #Impossible. ...🔖🖋️Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the #Truth."It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in #imitation." ...🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖 Gargi Bagchi Fantasy 💙 Angel Kyung Soon PRINCE KUMAR

read more
Nothing is impossible 
in life if effort and 
persistence are close.  Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the #impossible. ...🔖🖋️Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the #truth."It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in #imitation." ...🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖🔖
Gargi Bagchi Fantasy 💙 Angel Kyung Soon PRINCE KUMAR

परवाज़ हाज़िर ........

मेरे लब्ज़ फ़िलहाल खाली है  
ख्वाइश में बहुत कुछ है 
मगर उम्मीद ज़ाली हे

©G0V!ND DHAkAD #zaaliyat
#Fake
#imitation

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification