Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Banyan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Banyan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about questions and answers of the banyan tree by rabindranath tagore, short summary of poem the banyan tree, the banyan tree poem by rabindranath tagore, the felling of the banyan tree poem summary, vaddey ratner in the shadow of the banyan,

• 4 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Akhilesh Yadav

दूर नदियाँ पास किसी पीपल तले
बैठे प्यार के किस्से हम दो बुने,
मेरी रूह तेरे रूह मे ऐसे मिले
हर बूँद नदियाँ की जैसे सागर मे घुले..! #river 
#away 
#banyan 
#lovestory
#ocean
#yababa
#yadidi
#yqquotes

Diwa

i love gardening and the banyan tree is one of trees i'd like to have. this piece is dedicated to my Indian (Hindi, Punjabi, etc) friends, the old ones and the new. 😂😅 thank you for the friendship and acceptance. your people are some of the warmest and most hospitable in the world; as i have experienced even when i was in the middle east, where the friendliest people weren't even my countrymen (unfortunately) but yours. #India #Friendship #Banyan #yopowrimo #yqbaba

read more
i go sit under a banyan tree;
and show the tree my heart.
he says it's bleeding and wounded;
my heart, he takes gently from me.

he tells me to stop my weeping;
to hush and listen to what he says:
" dont cry, little one, that's enough.
give me your heart. i'll fix it. "

so, i give him my heart and wait;
he puts some of his healing magic.
a brand new one, he hands to me
as he tells me,

" life is hard, child, but
never let it stop you. 
you can get wounded 
but you can also heal. " i love gardening and the banyan tree is one of trees i'd like to have. this piece is dedicated to my Indian (Hindi, Punjabi, etc) friends, the old ones and the new. 😂😅 thank you for the friendship and acceptance. your people are some of the warmest and most hospitable in the world; as i have experienced even when i was in the middle east, where the friendliest people weren't even my countrymen (unfortunately) but yours. 

#India #friendship #banyan #yopowrimo #yqbaba

Pratyush Saxena

Ped ( Baans Ya Bargad ) #PS #nojotohindi #philosophy #tree #Bamboo #Banyan

read more
पेड़  (  बरगद या बांस )
कभी ध्यान से देखा है तुमने पेड़ों को । मुझे ऐसा प्रतीत होता है जैसे इनमें ज़िन्दगी के गूढ़ रहस्य छुपे होते हैं ।
अब बांस के पेड़ को ही देख लो, कितना लम्बा , कितना ऊंचा होता , मानो आसमान को छूना चाहता हो , चूमना चाहता हो , पर एक बात कभी गौर करी क्या तुमने , वो अपनी जड़ से बहुत पतला होता , उसे आसानी से काट दिया जाता है , तोड़ दिया जाता है ।
 अच्छा कभी बरगद का वृक्ष देखा है तुमने । घना , फैला हुआ , ऊंचाई ज्यादा नहीं होती उसकी , पर जड़ों से बहुत मजबूत । हाँ , अपने तनो को भी अपने पत्तों की छाँव से ढका रखता है । और ये तो सभी जानते उसे आसानी से काटा , तोडा नहीं जा सकता ।
एक बात और याद आयी , जानते हो अर्थी हमेशा बांस से बनाई जाती है , और बरगद के पेड़ को पूजा जाता है । 
सोचता हूँ , इस ज़िन्दगी के जंगल में , ये तो हमें ही तय करना होता है , की हमें बांस बनना है या बरगद , है न ।। Ped ( Baans Ya Bargad ) #PS #Nojoto #NojotoHindi #Philosophy #Tree #Bamboo #Banyan

Monika

Banyan Time by Monika John Time is neither day nor night not hours or measure of man. It is uncounted birds singing in the banyan’s shade. It is the seasons’ winds #Poetry #BanyanTime #MonikaJohn

read more
Banyan Time by Monika John 
 Time is neither day nor night
not hours or measure of man.

It is uncounted birds
singing in the banyan’s shade.

It is the seasons’ winds

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification