Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best likethefirstrays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best likethefirstrays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is like a friendship caught on fire, i love you like funny quotes, love is like a chess game, love me like i do quotes, phoenix love like a sunset pt 2,

• 31 Followers
  • 33 Stories

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likethefirstrays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When i  talk with you and ,when message come from your side...🌸🌸😍 Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likethefirstrays   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likethefirstrays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like the last drop of rain
Like the first star appearing in the sky
Like the lost feeling of pain
Live Life .... like ... 
There's Nothing to loose
Nothing to gain. - Aditi Agrawal Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likethefirstrays   #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
This life has disabused those illusions once I had in my life...
Now, there is no lump of fanciful expectations in this gravy of reality.
Thank you Sun🌄 for this.
I am indebted for this,
For everything, to you.  Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likethefirstrays   #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhishek Latta

read more
Fresh Opportunities Stands At Your Doorsteps Like A Dawn..... Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likethefirstrays   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Your thought enters my mind.
It makes me feel alive,
Makes my day start,
with a energising smile. 
Night after day,
memories after hope,
I keep waiting for you, 
just like a ray of hope... Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likethefirstrays   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Wake up, It's Morning
The sun over head is shinning out bright,The birds are chirping a lot in the light. It is time to wave sayonara to your bed,And 'Wake up my dearest friend' I said Have a good morning
 Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likethefirstrays   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
The big bright sun is here to give you a tight warm hug and lots of blessings to start your day with new hopes. Good Morning. Have a wonderful day ahead. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likethefirstrays   #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
With beautiful sight and the lovely memories of the world it is something special when u see the  beautiful Ray's
Which fall on the earth which radiates into ur heart 
With all the best feeling of the day  Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likethefirstrays   #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
You bless 
 my cold heart with your warmth
 my darkness with your light
 my flaws with your perfection
my dying soul with everything hope. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likethefirstrays   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
That materializes out of the darkness and annihilates it let your thoughts do the same to your clouded reasoning. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likethefirstrays   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification