Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Nannu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Nannu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nannu meaning in hindi, nannu meaning in english, nannu in yrkkh, pranam nannu vadili video song download 210, pranam nannu vadili video song download,

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Anshh

Bad Poet

*Nannu and his fate* All the boys playing cricket in the village ground are below twelve years of age. Among them, the most noticeable boy is Nannu. I have played enough cricket in my life to know which boy is really playing cricket and which boy is just spending (wasting) time. I sit near the long on boundary and observe Nannu. The boy who has won my heart by the way he plays. He isn't the most perfect fielder but he dives around like a force. A force that wouldn't take a loss at any cost. Hi #childhooddays #unfortunate #happyboy #badpoet #storiesfromthesubconscious #nannutales #prettyboy

read more
Belt marks on his back
give the testimony of the
life he lives. I imagine
his mother looking at her
son from the beyond and
crying silent tears.

(story in caption) *Nannu and his fate*

All the boys playing cricket in the village ground are below twelve years of age. Among them, the most noticeable boy is Nannu. I have played enough cricket in my life to know which boy is really playing cricket and which boy is just spending (wasting) time. I sit near the long on boundary and observe Nannu. The boy who has won my heart by the way he plays.

He isn't the most perfect fielder but he dives around like a force. A force that wouldn't take a loss at any cost. Hi

Bad Poet

'Why drunkards pee themselves?' Nannu clicks the search button on google but doesn't look at the loaded pages. Actually, he looks out the window, to his aging (dying) father making a mess out of himself in this Sunday afternoon that was supposed to relax him just a bit. Nannu throws newspapers everyday, even on the sundays, but he doesn't work on this hotel near the main market on the weekends. He earns enough to own a nice smartphone with a decent internet connection and his sundays are spent k #humans #alcoholic #Ruins #Drunkard #badpoet #nannutales #ordinaryday

read more
Nannu is a good boy...

(story in caption) 'Why drunkards pee themselves?' Nannu clicks the search button on google but doesn't look at the loaded pages. Actually, he looks out the window, to his aging (dying) father making a mess out of himself in this Sunday afternoon that was supposed to relax him just a bit. Nannu throws newspapers everyday, even on the sundays, but he doesn't work on this hotel near the main market on the weekends. He earns enough to own a nice smartphone with a decent internet connection and his sundays are spent k

Bad Poet

*nannu* Doctors said he couldn't live beyond six, but he thrived till ten. Nannu was born in a family that were ragpickers since ages. Nothing much ever happened in their family, and I reckon nothing much ever will. The father, the mother, and the three elder sisters— spent their days, or rather, lives, in the garbage. Nannu didn't care much. He really didn't. He had those beautiful shining eyes you just never forget. He didn't like letters or numbers. He always had messy hair, his nose was a #Stars #Nani #nightsky #badpoet #storiesfromthesubconscious #nannutales

read more
Sometimes though, he'd look up the night sky through the window for a bit. Then he'd forget what he never remembered.

(piece in caption) *nannu*

Doctors said he couldn't live beyond six, but he thrived till ten.

Nannu was born in a family that were ragpickers since ages. Nothing much ever happened in their family, and I reckon nothing much ever will. The father, the mother, and the three elder sisters— spent their days, or rather, lives, in the garbage. Nannu didn't care much. He really didn't.

He had those beautiful shining eyes you just never forget. He didn't like letters or numbers. He always had messy hair, his nose was a

✒️from_my_DIARIES✒

#cutebabygirl #Nannu #loveu birthday is fast approaching.😍

read more
ye muskan!
kash ese mai bhi muskura pau,
kash tujh jaise hi mai khilkhila pau!
Nannu,
kash mai dobara teri tarah bachchi bn jau!!
😘
-Prasannata Saxena(p.x)

©✒️from_my_DIARIES✒ #cutebabygirl #nannu #loveu
birthday is fast approaching.😍

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification