Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Depressive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Depressive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about major depressive disorder with anxious distress, major depressive disorder with psychotic features, a major depressive disorder is most likely to be characterized by, mixed anxiety and depressive disorder, depressive quotes about being lonely,

• 5 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Bhava

Anuj Jain

There's too much negativity around, Let's talk of positive things, Why talk of corpses Or wailing kin We get depressed hearing of lack of things How can you criticize the leadership The blame is never of the God It's always the public #Politics #yqbaba #yqdidi #positivity #acchedin #Depressive

read more
Negativity 
V
Positivity

In caption. There's too much negativity around,
Let's talk of positive things,
Why talk of corpses
Or wailing kin
We get depressed hearing of lack of things
How can you criticize the leadership
The blame is never of the God
It's always the public

AMSAL Zammer

#firstquote #Depressive soul poetry

read more
           Depressive Death
Life was going good and was incredible!
Until I found myself a little Declarable!
Sound funny right? Now I don't find myself that important variable
Nothing was the way it was before I feel Hateable!
My all hope disappear like ashes
There were some crazy things to fill in those dashes
Suddenly Someone appeared in my room , my heart crashes
My blood was falling like flashes 
I believe this was the result of those rashes
That person asked me why?,  I seemed silent 
I felt myself depressed in a lonely island
I would like to hear a sad song played by a violent
Nothing was ok, I mumurred as if it was some sort of violence
You went away and I felt like you never wanted to see me again
I left too and decided to never and decided to never come back again but on my way it started to rain! 
What was I supposed to do?
Nothing seemed right! My life ended in that rain and I was dead insane!.
  #firstquote #depressive soul #poetry

Taniya Singh

#Depressive....

read more
"I'll always be here 
for you" they said
and  then 
disappeared....... #depressive....

Anjum Fatima Ansari

World Depression Prevention Day DEPRESSIVE EPISODE ;- The life-time risk of depression in males is 8-12% and in females is 20-26%, though the life-time risk of major depression or depressive episode is about 8%. The typical depressive episode is characterized by following features (which should last for at least 2 weeks) DEPRESSIVE MOOD;- the most important feature is the sadness of mood or loss of interest and / or pleasure in almost all activities (pervasive sadness), Present throughout the d

read more
anjfansari World Depression Prevention Day DEPRESSIVE EPISODE ;- The life-time risk of depression in males is 8-12% and in females is 20-26%, though the life-time risk of major depression or depressive episode is about 8%. The typical depressive episode is characterized by following features (which should last for at least 2 weeks)

DEPRESSIVE MOOD;-
the most important feature is the sadness of mood or loss of interest and / or pleasure in almost all activities (pervasive sadness),
Present throughout the d

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification