Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Samriddhi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Samriddhi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about surbhi and samriddhi, samriddhi meaning in hindi, sukanya samriddhi yojana details in hindi, sukanya samriddhi yojana in hindi 12100, sukanya samriddhi scheme in hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Poonam Suyal

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqlove Thank you for the poke to write my dear ones : #Samriddhi 😊😊😊 💐💐💐 anurag😊😊😊 💐💐💐 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with keerti srivastava Collaborating with Henry Kolge

read more
तेरा मुझमें होने से मेरी सांसें अब चलती हैं
मेरे जीने की वजह अब बन गया तू है  #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqlove 
Thank you for the poke to write   my dear ones :
#samriddhi 😊😊😊 💐💐💐
#anurag😊😊😊 💐💐💐 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with keerti srivastava
Collaborating with Henry Kolge

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

The personality and behaviour of a man or woman can be judged by his or her words.
Their words show their conscience and spirit. #mryawer #samriddhi #dusky #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

In my childhood, I used to make powder from light bulb's glass and sago to make thread for flying kites using my hands and it never hurt me because I didn't know the glass can prickle. 

Now, I only wonder to make powder from glass and I'm sure that it will prick to my hand because now, I know the nature of the glass that makes me scare. 

Conclusion: Our fear makes us weak. #mryawer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yourquote #samriddhi #fear #life

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

The tale of a broken heart. #mryawer #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #Samriddhi #Dusky love #brokenheart

read more
A broken heart 💔
You're welcome to the empty hall with abondoned rooms,
Once upon a time, there was all the happiness of the world that went by with a wind of love. I call it my heart.❤ The tale of a broken heart. 
#mryawer #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #samriddhi #dusky #love #brokenheart

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

That precious moment I failed to cherish, 
Lingers in my paths waiting to flourish. 

Come let me nourish
Embrace what I feel and relish

What did not bloom in the past, 
Allow it to blossom forever to last.  #mryawer #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #samriddhi #dusky #imtsf #life #joy

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

A sketch that depicts the truth of modern's era people. Most of us are surviving, smiling having a lot of pain inside our heart. Still we laugh and we win. Artists : myself It's my imagination #mryawer #Samriddhi #yourquotebaba #yqdidi #imtsf #yqbhaijan life #Pain

read more
No words.
If you get this
then comment below... A sketch that depicts the truth of modern's era people. Most of us are surviving, smiling having a lot of pain inside our heart. Still we laugh and we win. 

Artists : myself
It's my imagination
#mryawer
 #samriddhi #yourquotebaba #yqdidi #imtsf #yqbhaijan #life #pain

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification