Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Maximum Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Maximum Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bending moment in a beam is maximum when the, maximum size of pennis in india, a projectile maximum range, bra size minimum to maximum, minimum requirements and maximum adjustment,

• 4 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Rishi Tibrewal

#friends #Minimum #Friendship #Maximum #world #Quote #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Khushi Agrawal

read more
महफ़िल में मुलाकात भी होती हैं
नज़रे भी मिल जाती है।

जिससे दूर जाने का सोचते है
वे और भी पास हो जाते है। #friends #minimum #friendship #maximum #world #quote #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Khushi Agrawal

Shivam Sharma

#bhula Diya Usne Mujhe #share #Maximum Don't Forget To Follow #Self-made #Shayari No #copy #paste Your's #shivamsharma

read more

Sarthak dev

✍️A story of perplexed identity (u and me✓)? India The largest democratic country and the country of maximum youth population around 65 % and in this 50% of them are under the age of 25 .i am not telling u this data to show or enrich my content , but let me aware you that 50% Of our young population among which  Approx 90% are literate are my central figure and most significant thing is that among them 32,308 commit suicide due to parental pressure in youth education and 2403 due to failure i

read more
✍️A story of perplexed identity (u and me✓)?

India The largest democratic country and the country of maximum youth population around 65 % and in this 50% of them are under the age of 25 .i am not telling u this data to show or enrich my content , but let me aware you that 50%
Of our young population among which 
Approx 90% are literate are my central figure and most significant thing is that among them 32,308 commit suicide due to parental pressure in youth education and 2403 due to failure i

Fashion echo dot com

lifeskillnojotothoughtsshopping Anchor Effect - Where you plant a number in someone's mind and change their way of looking at thing Simple example is where you sell something at $199, by just showing a big number to someone like $500 , this $500 has just a simple role of planting that big number in buyers mind and nothing else.  #Quotes #lifeskill#nojoto#thpughts#shopping #lifeskill#nojoto#thoughts#shopping

read more
 #lifeskill#nojoto#thoughts#shopping

Anchor Effect - Where you plant a number in someone's mind and change their way of looking at thing

Simple example is where you sell something at $199, by just showing a big number to someone like $500 , this $500 has just a simple role of planting that big number in buyers mind and nothing else. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification