Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Inquisitive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Inquisitive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inquisitive meaning in hindi, inquisitive meaning in english, inquisitive meaning in marathi, inquisitive quotes, inquisitive art,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Vaibhav Sharma

सोच लेता हूं कभी यूं हीं
कभी सोचा था जो 
होता अगर वो
होता न ये
जो बिन चाहे तूने दे दिया
 Night thoughts
#life #devotional #inspiration #inquisitive #yourquotedidi #yourquotebaba

Bad Poet

*the neighbour kid* The dusk is falling rapidly in the city. I find myself unlocking the door of my room after a good session of practice. I'm somewhat tired when it happens. The little kid is right behind me. He is observing me from a few meteres away.I turn back to see the tiny adorable kid. As my eyes fall upon him, he runs away and hides behind this wall on my left. He then very innocently peeks at me with his little head sticking out. His eyes are beautiful. Big and beautiful, shining lik #Night #Childhood #Kids #innocence #badpoet #Inquisitive

read more
I feel way too old and way too young at the same time.

(caption) *the neighbour kid*

The dusk is falling rapidly in the city. I find myself unlocking the door of my room after a good session of practice. I'm somewhat tired  when it happens. The little kid is right behind me. He is observing me from a few meteres away.I turn back to see the tiny adorable kid. As my eyes fall upon him, he runs away and hides behind this wall on my left. He then very innocently peeks at me with his little head sticking out. His eyes are beautiful. Big and beautiful, shining lik

Sai Manohar

#smimano Be alert. Be aware. Be eager. To understand this fascinating world in its diversity. Musings with The Obscure Obvious 💕💕💕 #yqbaba thoughts life #personification #Attitude #Purpose #Inquisitive

read more
#Inquisitive 

The two spots to be cautious are the new river and an old well. They're like the two kinds of dangerous minds on either extremes. One who's depth is unknown, and the other who's water is stale: arrogance and ignorance.  #smimano 

Be alert. Be aware. Be eager. To understand this fascinating world in its diversity.

Musings with The Obscure Obvious 💕💕💕

#yqbaba #thoughts #life #personification #attitude #purpose

Shweta Gupta

Open for collaboration क्या तर्क वितर्क सिर्फ इसलिए किये जाते है जिससे किसी एक को श्रेष्ठ बताया जा सके? #सवाल #जवाब #तर्क #वितर्क #श्रेष्ठ #मूर्ख #yqdidi #Inquisitive

read more
क्या सवाल करने वाला मूर्ख होता है या
जवाब न कर पाने वाला? Open for collaboration 
क्या तर्क वितर्क सिर्फ इसलिए किये जाते है जिससे किसी एक को श्रेष्ठ बताया जा सके?

#सवाल #जवाब #तर्क #वितर्क #श्रेष्ठ #मूर्ख  #yqdidi  #inquisitive

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification