Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Prism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Prism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about refracting angle of prism as a single prism is about, refraction of light through a prism, king of prism by♡u, dispersion of light through prism, refracting angle of prism means,

• 9 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Giftsy Dorcas

Quote: 875 Random ramblings: 94 💖SHE #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #3Dgdoc #stellarstruck #Prism #cosmicrays

read more
Pampering prisms in palms,
absorbing the cosmic rays,
She is stellar struck.
 Quote: 875
Random ramblings: 94
💖SHE

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #3dgdoc #stellarstruck #prism #cosmicrays

Mansi Rajput

Rainbow

In her prism glass,
she found colours 
of the rainbow;
bursting clouds.. ~VIBGYOR~

#yqbaba #rainbow #4332poem #colour #prism #greyclouds

Amit Jotwani

The descent began 
when we started seeing life, 
with its myriad pulls & pushes ;
through different prisms. 
 #descent #pull&push #prism #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

She was his habit,                                                the beat to his rhythm;                                         the ray of light,                                                       shining on his prism.                                    Her departure was sudden,                               like a bolt from the blue;                                      she said he took her for granted,                        in a way that was true.                                        Now he waits in numbness,                                      in his self created morass;                                 like a checked in passenger,.                             without a boarding pass.    #habit #prism #departure #numbness #morass #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Kamal Chandra Lenka

If you THINK about the OBVIOUS long enough, it becomes LESS obvious
like WHITE light until you pass it through a PRISM of thought. #think #obvious #prism #thought #yqbaba #yqtales #yqkick

Akanksha

Be like a Prism in someone's life.
Take one colour(happiness) and give different colours(Rainbow of happiness) to them.  #YQbaba #prism #happiness #rainbow

Tanya Arora

It was my dream to shine like a sun,
Radiate like a Rainbow
and
Spread like a Prism #rainbow #prism #sun #shine

M Shubham

Rays  I Want To Be Such A Prism
You Enters Me As a Ray
Make My Life As Beautiful As Like Rainbow I #Want To Be #Such A #Prism
You #Enters Me As a #Ray
Make My #Life As #Beautiful As Like #Rainbow

#mantukumar #mantukumarnojoto #nojoto #nojotoenglish #love #delight #wonderful #romantic #sky #quotes #2liner #stories #shayari #evening #wait #life

Rahul Singh

Title:- Life through a prism They pull your strings, you're just a pawn. you knocked us down, like we were unknown. How does it feel to live through someone else's eyes. You life has become so much of a prism on the ice. #Nojoto #poem #Poetry #Quotes #Love #SAD #Prism #Life #thought

read more
They pull your strings, you're just a pawn.
you knocked us down, like we were unknown.
How does it feel to live through someone else's eyes.
You life has become so much of a prism on the ice. Title:- Life through a prism
They pull your strings, you're just a pawn.
you knocked us down, like we were unknown.
How does it feel to live through someone else's eyes.
You life has become so much of a prism on the ice.

#nojoto #poem #poetry #quotes #love #sad #prism #life #thought

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification