Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lying Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lying Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lying to the one you love quotes, quotes about lying to someone you love, lying to someone you love quotes, when someone is lying and you know the truth quotes, quotes about your boyfriend lying to you,

• 34 Followers
  • 134 Stories

Sanjai M

Muthu Sanjai

MSJ Quotes

There is never a way out lying to yourself, even if you make others perceive your lie as truth.
The subtle feeling will always be with you until you yourself vent it out.. #lying #lie #truth #perception #beyourself #know #msj #msjquotes

MSJ Quotes

You should be down to earth but not lying on it..! #standup #msj #msjquotes #downtoearth #lying #humour #meaning #funny

MSJ Quotes

Talking to self is important because you cannot 
lie to yourself, 
and even if you do, you know it..! #lie #lying #beyourself #msj #msjquotes #talk #know #philosophy

MSJ Quotes

When the stature is itself lying,
Lying becomes the status..! #status #stature #lying #truth #lifequotes #oneliner #philosophy #msjquotes

Mayaank Modi

Promise  me,  with  the  eyes 
I  have  seen  the  lips  lying  #yqbaba #yqenglish #promise #eyes #seen #lips #lying

Js

Akthari Begum

#God #goodness #awken #Lying #Happiness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Disha Jadav

read more
💯✅✅ #god #goodness #awken #lying #happiness  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Disha Jadav

Sherlock Doyle

Shouldn't have lied. #Mansion #voice #Ghost #Priest #advice #Lying #Run #Silence

read more
“I can still hear the voices,”
I told the priest over the phone, lying about the fact that the
old mansion around me has been silent for a couple of minutes now.

“Good, then you're safe,”
the priest assured me,
“but once the voices stop, RUN!”
 Shouldn't have lied.

#mansion #voice #ghost #priest #advice #lying #run #silence
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification