Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Toss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Toss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about toss a coin quote, who won the toss india vs england 1900, who won the toss india vs england, who won the toss today ipl, who won the toss today match,

• 11 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Lokendra Singh Dhebana

Lokendra Singh Dhebana

Lokendra Singh Dhebana

Manisha Mahi Jha

#mela 🛒👍🏻😍👍🏻🌹🛍️🛍️👍🏻🌹 #manishsmahijha #मेरा #propose #किया #tell #Head #Pagli #Toss #ना_बोल

read more

Sourajita D

"Will I be the coin, my love;
 to let the world go for a toss?" The Love Toss

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #coin #toss #repost #yqbaba #world #quotereview

Sourajita D

"Will I be the coin, my love; to let the world go for a toss?" #yqtales #yqbaba #quotes #sourajita #toss #repost #openforcollab #happy 

Picture Credit Pixabay

Sourajita D

"Will I be the coin, my love; to let the world go for a toss?" #sourajita #yqbaba #lovequote
#life #toss #mine

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Love in the new generation has been devalued to a mere toy to play with only to be tossed away when it fails to satisfy our fun. #yqbaba #love #mere #toy #toss #fail #satisfy #fun

AYUSH SINGH

Love in the new generation has been devalued to a mere toy to play with only to be tossed away when it fails to satisfy our fun. #yqbaba #love #mere #toy #toss #fail #satisfy #fun

Amit Jotwani

A coin is tossed 
heart skips two beats, 
heads is the call 
for our love to meet, 
but tails it is 
fate arbitrarily decides, 
next time will use a coin 
with heads on both sides;
but fate can't be tricked 
reads our devious mind 
we can just hope 
next time it'll be kind. 

#coin #toss #heart #beat #love #meet #fate #arbitrary #trick #devious #mind #kind #hope #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification