Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Literally Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Literally Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about literally my life, literally and figuratively meaning, figuratively and literally, literally meaning in hindi, literally meaning in tamil,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

thebrokeheal (G.I.)

“The one who take 
care of your peace 
is the only person who 
literally Cares for You.”

©thebrokeheal #mainaurtum #you  #Person #take #Care #of #your #peace #only #Literally

Akshit Ojha

गुस्ताखियां मेरी ही है ,शायद तभी जाहिर करना छोड़ दिए 
मगर आज भी  हम ,तुम्हें याद कमाल का करते हैं #missingsomeone #lyfquotes #2019 #best #momentsoflife #literally 🙂

deependra chauhan

silent pen

Literally (adv):

Literally, literally is the most exploited & bechara word I've ever witnessed.
When I joined college 4 years back, literally speaking, every 2nd person was literally using literally 3 times in their sentences !
I was literally astonished.

Do you? #literally #collegedays #mechanical #engineering #love #study

Poet Maddy

हमने भी इश्क किया था, हम भी किसी के लिए टूटे थे.... Love#Broken#together#upsetBelieve#world#Literally#people#liar.......... #Poetry #Believe

read more
हमने भी इश्क किया था,
हम भी किसी के लिए टूटे थे....
जो हमारे साथ मुस्कुराते हैं,
वो भी कभी हमसे रूठे थे.........
भरोसा किया जिन पर हमने,
दुनिया में सबसे ज़्यादा...........
बाद में यह पता लगा कि,
असल में वही लोग झूठे थे......

©Poet Maddy हमने भी इश्क किया था,
हम भी किसी के लिए टूटे थे....
#Love#Broken#Together#Upset#Believe#World#Literally#People#Liar..........

Vivek Mayur

#Yaari The real test of #Friendship is can you #Literally do nothing with the other #Person ? Can you #Enjoy those #moments of life that are utterly simple? ... ... ... ... ... #friendforever #friendsforlife #FriendshipDay #friendshayri

read more
The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple? #Yaari The real test of #friendship is can you #literally do nothing with the other #person ? Can you #Enjoy those #moments of life that are utterly simple? ... 
#friendforever #friendsforlife #FriendshipDay  #friendshayri

Ravikesh Mishra

#Literally

read more
अगर, मगर और काश में हूँ,
मैं खुद अपनी तलाश में हूँ ।

#literally

Sh

Bahut takleef dete hai wo jakhm, 
Jo bina kasoor k mile ho! #literally #broken #hurtful #lonely #shattered

EduGO Rising India

THE SECRET BEHIND SWASTIKAS The Swastika is known as a holy symbol of the spiritual world. It has great significance in spiritual process and is the symbol of ultimate Victory. In sanskrit texts , the proper spelling of the word swastika is svastika. Sanskrit has no ‘w’. Literally, the word svastika is a statement of affirmation, “It is!” “Life is good!” “There is value” “There is meaning!” Svastika is a term that affirms the positive values of life. The word is made of su + as. “As” is the roo #indianculture #indianscience #saptrishi #sanatanadharm

read more
 THE SECRET BEHIND SWASTIKAS

The Swastika is known as a holy symbol of the spiritual world. It has great significance in spiritual process and is the symbol of ultimate Victory. In sanskrit texts , the proper spelling of the word swastika is svastika. Sanskrit has no ‘w’. Literally, the word svastika is a statement of affirmation, “It is!” “Life is good!” “There is value” “There is meaning!” Svastika is a term that affirms the positive values of life. The word is made of su + as. “As” is the roo

वक्त का मुसाफ़िर

अब रातें आधी लगती है मुझे ,
जब से उसका कोई फोन कई रातों से नही आया है | #ishq #breakup #relationship #shayri #pain #literally #wrong #place #truth
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification