Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Supported Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Supported Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ad hoc update to system catalogs is not supported 10, memory_target not supported on this system, audio files supported by whatsapp, triggers are supported in, rtnetlink answers operation not supported,

• 9 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Single Lover

#follow & #Supported me #Love

read more

Gyanendra Kukku Pandey

#kukku2004 #Supported by science gudiya #Thoughts

read more

Abundance

#supported by
गिफ्ट 😏😏..... अब टो सारे बच्चे मुझे डाटेगे 🤣🤣🤣 मैम हम किधर है 😏😏... 😏😏क्या करू... अब.....

©Mallika

Abundance

#supported by
अभी अपडेट किया नोजोतो तो नजर आया..अब यही दिन देखना बाकी रह गया था 🤣🤣🤣🤣😊😏😏
मगर महंगी गिफ्ट 😏😏पर टैक्स देनी पड़ेगी क्या... नोजोतो अब ओर क्या कुछ होगा 😊😊..

©Mallika

Anup Pandey

आप यू ना मेरे जज्बातो की गहराईओ में गोते लगया करो

मेरी उम्मीदे बिखर जाएंगी

(अनूप) #Supported

Anshula Thakur

I always admire people 🤗🤗
Who supported me always  😘😘

But critics 🤨🤨🤨
took the entire credits 🤣😂🤣😂 #admire #supported #nojotoquotes #myquotes #latenightthoughts #critics #Anshulathakur

Rahul Gehlot

My Best Friend I cried,
But you never missed a chance 
to make me smile,
You supported me when no one 
could even stand beside,
I fell down but then you supported 
me to grow more strong. #friendshipday #love #friends #bestfriends

Akash Rawat

#Comedy

read more
happy friendship day to all my friends who always supported me and show their love towatds me..........
my first friend of life is my family who always supported me in every condition......
and all my new and old frnds and all relatives who are always with me.......
love u all

Dew drop

Chakravarti Samarat Ashoka Ashoka the Great Title are given to Ashoka You may know that he wasn't chose for succesor of his father as he was not eldest son and( according to rituals at that time eldest son is successor of his father) Bindusara fell ill and wanted Sushim(his eldest son )to take over the throne. During that time, Sushim wanted to end the life of Ashoka as he felt his presence as a threat to his supremacy. In a tussle between them Ashoka killed Sushim and also some of his other b #nojotoenglish #talented #Dewdrop #Iwriteforchange

read more
If you have worth
No one can stop you

Read in caption

#NojotoQuote Chakravarti Samarat Ashoka
Ashoka the Great
Title are given to Ashoka

You may know that he wasn't chose for succesor of his father
as he was not eldest son and( 
according to rituals at that time eldest son is successor of his father)
Bindusara fell ill and wanted Sushim(his eldest son )to take over the throne. During that time, Sushim wanted to end the life of Ashoka as he felt his presence as a threat to his supremacy. In a tussle between them Ashoka killed Sushim and also some of his other b

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification